Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool Ranch - Bison Village DOCKS

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 16, 2009
Can someone please tell me why I just paid 1995 crowns to dock at Bison Village Docks, and now to get IN to Bison Village, I need to pay 2499 MORE crowns? Is this right? Why? Why are we being charged just to dock somewhere? That's an awful lot of crowns just for docking.

Is this the way it's gonna be for the rest of the game? Charge for docking and then charged to enter the area?
HELP

P.S. I'm strictly a crowns player, so membership options are not answers for me, thanks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Alexis StormWeaver on Dec 20, 2020 wrote:
Can someone please tell me why I just paid 1995 crowns to dock at Bison Village Docks, and now to get IN to Bison Village, I need to pay 2499 MORE crowns? Is this right? Why? Why are we being charged just to dock somewhere? That's an awful lot of crowns just for docking.

Is this the way it's gonna be for the rest of the game? Charge for docking and then charged to enter the area?
HELP

P.S. I'm strictly a crowns player, so membership options are not answers for me, thanks.
I've been a crowns player from the beginning and don't recall paying so much. Were you trying to enter those areas before you got the quest to go there? Perhaps those prices were also for some areas you skipped in the story-line?

Ensign
Sep 23, 2009
If you check the "Pay as you go" tab on the homescreen, they give you a run down about the cost for each storyline, its not that youre being charged "to dock" its the area. I do crowns too and if you think thats expensive, youre not even half way through the game lol