Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

House Music?!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
I had just finished a Moo Manchu run and I returned to my house. Trying to get rid of some of my excess money, I went to the crown shop and bought me The Art of Marleybone. I placed it in my house and started to look through the pictures, when out of NOWHERE, MooShu music began to play. I leafed through a few more pictures, and another MooShu song played, both pieces from the Moo Manchu dungeon. I logged out of my pirate and logged back in and tried it again, still to no avail, the MooShu music. I bought The Art of Skull Island just to make sure it wasn't just a bug with the Marleybone one, but I had the same results. In a way, it was kind of cool to have the MooShu War theme play in my Smuggler's Cove house, but I'll be honest, this must be a bug. Let's just get a music box!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Duck de Death on Jan 5, 2020 wrote:
I had just finished a Moo Manchu run and I returned to my house. Trying to get rid of some of my excess money, I went to the crown shop and bought me The Art of Marleybone. I placed it in my house and started to look through the pictures, when out of NOWHERE, MooShu music began to play. I leafed through a few more pictures, and another MooShu song played, both pieces from the Moo Manchu dungeon. I logged out of my pirate and logged back in and tried it again, still to no avail, the MooShu music. I bought The Art of Skull Island just to make sure it wasn't just a bug with the Marleybone one, but I had the same results. In a way, it was kind of cool to have the MooShu War theme play in my Smuggler's Cove house, but I'll be honest, this must be a bug. Let's just get a music box!
It's a bug, this is true for all "The Art of..." housing items. I was hoping that the Patriot Phonograph we received for Veteran's Day was a music player. No such luck....*sigh*.