Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Spiral Ships?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 07, 2013
A quick question I have for spiral ships, I've been wondering, since they're spiral ships are you able to place parts on let's say a Pirate Origin Galleon with Bison rudders? This question arose when I saw a what seemed to be a Skull Island ship with what I believed to be bison rudders.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
no. Spiral Ships have their own origins which are found in respective worlds.

Spiral Galleon (Skull Island): on Scrimshaw.
Spiral Galleon (Cool Ranch): Bison Village.
Spiral Galleon (Mooshu) Hamamitsu Garden.
Spiral Galleon (Marleybone): Isle of Dogs.
Spiral Galleon (Aquila): Nova Aquila.
there is no Valencia Spiral Galleon or Monquista Spiral Galleon.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The equipment on each ship must be from the world of origin. The exceptions are Wheels, Horns, Anchors, and Cannons which can be from any world. The equipment from one specific world can look similar to the same equipment from a different world.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
There is one item, the Phoenix Rudder, which should be of Bison origin, that entered the game as Any Origin, like a wheel or anchor.

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?58826-Illustrated-Guide-to-Calabria-Skyway-Ships-amp-Ship-Equipment&p=290254#post290254

If it has been changed, you may have seen a ship that equipped it before the change.

[insert ship icon here]