Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas for a Future Update

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I know there are already a lot of threads like this one but I just wanted to share some ideas I had for a quality of life type update.

1) Backpack Item Lock - I would for sure keep a lot more different types of gear in my backpack if I could lock them to make sure I don't accidentally trash or sell them. I accidentally sold my Empire Bundle's Banner and I really wish I would've been more careful about that.

2) More Backpack Space - Whether if we get increased backpack space for members or a backpack expanding elixir, I just need some extra space especially when I am buying some packs.

3) More Updates to the Black Market - The black market has not gotten more items added into it in a while. I just noticed the 3 new scrip housing items but I feel like it has a lot more potential. Maybe you could add a companion vendor that is putting up companions for hire (Pirates hired crew members so we should be able to also for something other than crowns). A Prawn companion would be a good one that we could hire.

4) Doubloon Tab in the Bazaar - We could really use a way to sell doubloons (maybe for scrip, that would be cool) and I'm sure that pirates who are working their way through the worlds might want to buy some of them for that extra advantage in the tougher battles so being able to auction them would be great.

5) Placing Banners and Weapons in our Houses - I know a lot of people want to place weapons in their house and being able to place Banners would also be really cool and help us decorate our houses better.

6) More Housing Items - Just in general more housing items would be great. There are a lot of great ideas in the requests tab that would be cool to see added. There are a lot of various things throughout the skyways that would be great items also.

7) World Specific Houses - I love decorating houses and I could really use some more options to decorate.

8) Housing Signs - Being able to write messages on the signs (such as saying where a teleporter might take you) would be swell

9) Side Systems - Crafting, Fishing, Gardening, Some form of Jewel Sockets, Photomancy, and more. Just any of these would be great to have but I know so many people have been saying this.

10) Some form of Skeleton Key Bosses - I made a post about a version of these called Lock-Pick Bosses and I still think they would be cool. Companions could be drops from these such as Spells being drops from these in Wizard101.

Thanks for hearing out my ideas and I'm sorry for yet another post like this.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I thought of a few more things...

11) Quest Finder - Some of the side quests can be a bit hard to find

12) Higher Max Gold - Moo Manchu and Kane runs really fill our gold fast

13) More Party Barge Vendor Items - I remember reading that the prizes will change often so we should check back frequently but the prizes have yet to change to my knowledge.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
14) The Pet Tome - The thing that keeps track of all your pets

15) Morphing Kiosk - While the Morphing Tent is one of the more busier places, there still aren't that many people to morph with.

16) More Packs - Don't need to have companions as a prize (of course they will be cooler with them)

17) More Bundles - There are a lot of themes that you could go for with these

18) Housing Gauntlets - The Smuggler's Den is really cool and I think having more dungeons like it for our houses would be great

Ensign
Oct 18, 2012
Honestly preach on the Quest Finder. I would like to think that KI sets up the quests to where you run into characters that request your assistance, but obviously these characters can be missed. I am pretty OCD about side quests and finishing a world, so I believe that this addition would be a 100% worth it!

Also, great job with the rest of the list by the way. Those things would definitely make Pirate101 a more intriguing game and bring it more on par with the popularity of Wizard101.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I too am OCD about side quests! It pains me to see the yellow and not go help somebody in need!

I thought of another idea too:

19) House Music Player and Scrolls - My houses are very quiet. Especially the Emperor's Villa, all I hear is the wind swooshing.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
20) Mannequins - I love putting my bundle clothing in the matching bundle house so these would be great

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Steven Owlhunter on Aug 6, 2018 wrote:
20) Mannequins - I love putting my bundle clothing in the matching bundle house so these would be great
Those come into the Crafting part!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Steven Owlhunter on Aug 3, 2018 wrote:
I too am OCD about side quests! It pains me to see the yellow and not go help somebody in need!

I thought of another idea too:

19) House Music Player and Scrolls - My houses are very quiet. Especially the Emperor's Villa, all I hear is the wind swooshing.
Same, haha! And good list!

Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
Love the companion idea. I used to farm scrip for a little bit to obtain a musketeer pvp pet but I would not mind farming it again to obtain a potential companion.