Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A new Skull island companion idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 27, 2017
Hello everyone, recently i was thinking about new companions for the future. And I myself have always enjoyed all companions in pirate101. So i thought, what if there was ever a wharf rat squirt companion?

Here's my thoughts about all the things needed to be worked out if ever made.

Name: Jumpy Jack

Class: (swashbuckler)

Epics: Starts with Epic strike, pirate
Able to get: Relentless. vengeance strike, blade storm. riposte, flanking

How you get him: After completing all the party barge quests, avery sends us to help the frogfather, the frogfather says he has lost his spices from the presidio to a wharf rat crew in ancient tunnels, we then go there and fight the crew consisting of a wharf rat boss, (the ones that use a gun and a sword) and some other rats. After defeating him, we find Jumpy jack being held there, he is then thanking us for defeating the crew and joins our crew.

Thanks to everyone for viewing my post. Tell me what you all think about my idea. Or possibly more companions like this will be released during events like 12 days of the spiral etc.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Skinny Octavio on May 27, 2018 wrote:
Hello everyone, recently i was thinking about new companions for the future. And I myself have always enjoyed all companions in pirate101. So i thought, what if there was ever a wharf rat squirt companion?

How you get him: After completing all the party barge quests, avery sends us to help the frogfather, the frogfather says he has lost his spices from the presidio to a wharf rat crew in ancient tunnels, we then go there and fight the crew consisting of a wharf rat boss, (the ones that use a gun and a sword) and some other rats. After defeating him, we find Jumpy jack being held there, he is then thanking us for defeating the crew and joins our crew.

Thanks to everyone for viewing my post. Tell me what you all think about my idea. Or possibly more companions like this will be released during events like 12 days of the spiral etc.
I would prefer a Wharf Rat Rake ( try that as a tongue twister! ). But good idea anyway.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Skinny Octavio on May 27, 2018 wrote:

Hmm, sounds exciting, Octavio! I love the idea, and I'm always willing to welcome another piratical Swashbuckler on me crew!