Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Secret Islands

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2010
The Skyways are huge. It is bursting with possibilities, and every pirate wants to explore unknown places. My suggestion is that every few months (or just whenever it feels right) there could be a secret island placed somewhere in the spiral. It could be anywhere, even in the stormgates! Pirates could search for this island and if they find it they can get a "Master of Adventure" badge or something. On the island, there could either be a dungeon or just some treasure for the pirates to enjoy.

Notes:
1. Teleportation to the island would not be allowed.
2. Your own ship is required to dock at this island. Any ship passengers will be teleported to the nearest life fountain.
3. The island will vanish after it is looted.

(Any of this could be changed if it is added...)
Thanks for considering it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Gollume on May 16, 2018 wrote:
The Skyways are huge. It is bursting with possibilities, and every pirate wants to explore unknown places. My suggestion is that every few months (or just whenever it feels right) there could be a secret island placed somewhere in the spiral. It could be anywhere, even in the stormgates! Pirates could search for this island and if they find it they can get a "Master of Adventure" badge or something. On the island, there could either be a dungeon or just some treasure for the pirates to enjoy.

Notes:
2. Your own ship is required to dock at this island. Any ship passengers will be teleported to the nearest life fountain.

This is a very creative idea! It's a bit like the Dreadnaught, without having to fight your way in, only to find a team has proceeded you and you can't enter.
However, I would like it better if our friends were able to join us for the treasure or adventure ( if there's something to fight ). What if there's a Group Plunder Chest on this island as well?
Another thing I would like to add - I believe it should disappear after someone finds and loots it.

Ensign
Jul 29, 2011
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Gollume on May 16, 2018 wrote:

Notes:

This is a nice idea, but I think, on #2, being required to dock is ok, but I would let passengers on the boat be able to disembark. If it was solo for docking, people could just port to someone's ship before they dock, and then take their own ships out to land. If they can travel together, why not land together?