Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Would you rather...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2010
Would you rather:
Choose any pirate101 companion to come to life and be your best friend
or
Choose any pet to come to life and be your... well... pet?

I would bring a companion to life. Probably either Bonnie Anne or Fan Flanders.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Gollume on Mar 28, 2018 wrote:
Would you rather:
Choose any pirate101 companion to come to life and be your best friend
or
Choose any pet to come to life and be your... well... pet?

I would bring a companion to life. Probably either Bonnie Anne or Fan Flanders.
I'd have to say a Pet. My wonderful Sierra, my Midnight Cat Cub with the epic Charming Gaze.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I would choose a pet. The crewmate might feel a bit lost in our world and miss home. The pet would settle right in and enjoy a less combat and more toy, play, and treat filled world. Going on walk with it would be amazing. Now where can I find enough netting to create a backyard aviary for my Polkaloon.

Ensign
Nov 19, 2010
I would choose my pet because any of my companions would be super miserable here. This world is way different than theirs’.

Ensign
Apr 15, 2018
I would definitely want to bring a companion to life, it's hard to choose for me because I love almost all of them because of their personalities. Buttttttt If I had to choose, I don't think I could ever betray Bonnie's personality, she's been there from the get go and loyal ever since!