Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So about Captain Swing...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Is there any way that Blind Mew can look into writing him in as a future companion? I'm currently doing Bonnie Annie's promotion and he is the most stand-out, unique personality that I've come across in a very long time.

And I want him in my crew.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
It would be cool to have a double-daggered cat who can rip a part his enemies while still staying fancy with his top hat fighting by our pirate's side.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
I thought I was the only one who wanted him on my crew! I agree, I adore his personality and I think he'd be a neat addition to our crew; if not him, then at least someone with a similar personality.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
King Crimson on Mar 31, 2017 wrote:
Is there any way that Blind Mew can look into writing him in as a future companion? I'm currently doing Bonnie Annie's promotion and he is the most stand-out, unique personality that I've come across in a very long time.

And I want him in my crew.
I'm all in favor of having another cat companion on our crew (as a replacement for the old cat pirate that came with the Boochbeard Bundle) but honestly, I'm not sure Captain Swing is the one. I just don't love the look in his mismatched eyes, and his personality is unique for sure. But, he just looks like he would love to stab me in the back. IDK, maybe but, personally, I would like to see a different cat companion join our crew.