Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Pack Idea: Undead Pack!!!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
This just came into my mind a coupl days ago. An Undead Pack!! Some companions could be: Grim an Old Scratch kind of witch, but with a staff and with the detail of Maistaire The Undying from Wiz another could be a reaper type named Dark Reaver. Then I was thinking a Sergeant Skullsplitter type name Commander Bonebreaker. Some others could be: Skeletal Assassin, Harvest Lord(Pumpkin),Skeletal Knight & Warrior, Rotting Fodder, Banshee, Ghosts, and others. Halloween type gear, Baron Samedi's Standard, and Darkmoor housing Items!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Good idea but a bit much. I think 4 or 5 companions from the pack would be good. It would be worse than the grizzly beast pack with people trying to get the 4 bear companions. Now imagine that with all the ones you suggested, it kinda would be torture for people to buy the pack hundreds of times. But like I said, great idea just keep only 4 or 5 of the ones you suggested to keep it relatively the same as other packs.

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
LOVE IT! But, I agree with Pirate101Fan, it would be best to stick with 5 companions. Choose your favorites you came up with and go from there