Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Speculation BEYOND Kane and Queen?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
So it's obvious everyone is focusing on Kane and Queen speculation atm but what we don't know is the other clockworks! Now If kane was revived by queen, he obviously treasured his pawns and would rebuild them a third time if needed but what we don't know if they are alive too? All we saw was Queen come back, but you never even know, what if she fell back down after the cutscene xD? What if the other clockworks are still alive and plotting revenge against our pirate at this very moment!? What are their backstories? Why did kane make them the way they are? Did we really defeat them all? or none at all...

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Phule is by far my favorite character in the game, and I always smile when he comes up in the story. You never know what he's going to do next, and that's what I love about him.On to my point. The Machine is VERY heavily fortified, with Armada surrounding the entire thing. Phule takes out all the Armada troops so we can make our way to Kane. This means he would have to take out hundreds of clockworks without being noticed. When we go in with all our crew, it's considered a suicide mission, but Phule does it single-handed. Have we seen the true extent of Phule's power. You could make the argument of it being a trap to destroy the Heart, but that would be getting rid of valuable Armada troops. The only thing that I could think of to go against this is that Kane just placed decommissioned Armada troops outside, but it still doesn't add up..

Those are my thoughts, and see you in the Spiral.

Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
I think the next main antagonist could be captain hande seeking out revenge on us for humiliating him in our mothers lair.

Ensign
Apr 25, 2009
I belive that Queen might have her own path, and she stays the only Clockwork elite remaining, meaning she won't revive Kane or anybody else. For example, how Kane's plan was to find and travel to El Dorado, I believe that Queen has her own secret plot, and now with Kane and all the other elites out of the way, she can follow through with it. But that's just my idea.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2016
jordanmiller9818 on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:
I think the next main antagonist could be captain hande seeking out revenge on us for humiliating him in our mothers lair.
Wut.

Are you serious right now? Hande? New antagionist? He's a character in a promotion quest! At best, he's a sidequest villian from a sidequest that only triggers when you finish "Bob's your uncle".

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the Fearless Devil on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:
Wut.

Are you serious right now? Hande? New antagionist? He's a character in a promotion quest! At best, he's a sidequest villian from a sidequest that only triggers when you finish "Bob's your uncle".
That wouldn't prevent him or Bob Carrington from crossing our paths again. Moo Manchu was a side quest villain from both a promotion quest and a side quest, remember.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Alex the Pirate on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:
Phule is by far my favorite character in the game, and I always smile when he comes up in the story. You never know what he's going to do next, and that's what I love about him.On to my point. The Machine is VERY heavily fortified, with Armada surrounding the entire thing. Phule takes out all the Armada troops so we can make our way to Kane. This means he would have to take out hundreds of clockworks without being noticed. When we go in with all our crew, it's considered a suicide mission, but Phule does it single-handed. Have we seen the true extent of Phule's power. You could make the argument of it being a trap to destroy the Heart, but that would be getting rid of valuable Armada troops. The only thing that I could think of to go against this is that Kane just placed decommissioned Armada troops outside, but it still doesn't add up..

Those are my thoughts, and see you in the Spiral.
Phule maybe more powerful than people believe. And I do believe he personally destroyed those clockworks to clear a path for us. He was actively engaged in treason against Kane.
I don't believe it was a trap as Kane said that our finding Gazpaccio and bringing him to the Machine was a move he didn't predict - if Kane had known we were coming he would have gloated about how predictable we were.