Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's an NPC you'd like to see as a companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 02, 2015
I don't know if anyone else has ever thought about this, but is there any NPCs from around the spiral that you'd love to join your crew? Personally I would love to see Donkey Hotay. I didn't LOVE Monquista (I thought it would have been a lot better if it didn't take you 20 minutes to sail from Zenda to the throne room, but I thought it was a cool world), but I think that a decent companion for finishing a second part would be rewarding. I also love Man of La Mancha. What about you guys? Any NPC's you'd like aboard your ships?

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
I would love to see Donkey as a companion!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
In Skull Island - the haughty female governor of Puerto Mico
Monquista - Donkey Hotay
Valencia - one of the female scholars
Cool Ranch - a Browncoat Rebel
MooShu - we get pretty many from here already
Marleybone - Mann the Dog Hunter, and Swidget the Frog
Aquila - a Siren

We need more female companions on our team.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Any one of the Sirens in Aquila! Or maybe Sylvanus.

Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
I know he's available in the crown shop, but I would love to see Finn Diesel as a high level commenting companion along the lines of Ratbeard, El Torro, and Bonnie Anne.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Area51Alien on Jun 4, 2022 wrote:
I know he's available in the crown shop, but I would love to see Finn Diesel as a high level commenting companion along the lines of Ratbeard, El Torro, and Bonnie Anne.
And that would be funny. I could imagine the snarky (sharky?) comments; but, the only commentators are those that are universal. Not everyone has Finn.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on Jun 4, 2022 wrote:
Any one of the Sirens in Aquila! Or maybe Sylvanus.
Black Jacques LeFitte!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Count Brastillo de Brass, of course!

And still waiting for the female samoorai, Moolan.

-Indigo Ring

Ensign
Nov 02, 2015
Thanks so much for all the awesome replies!
I also wish they made finn more OP as a crown shop companion even if he doesn't have any speaking lines, it'd still be cool to take him to battle and all cause right now he's sitting on the cannon deck of my pirate king's retreat. Along those lines there are two other things that this made me think.

1. Did you ever realize how similar Avery and Bob look.

2. Is Sergeant Shepard (the crown shop Jack Russel counterpart) the same Sargeant Shepard that helped us out in the troggie tunnels?

What do y'all think.
Angus

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
etan8 on Jun 12, 2022 wrote:
I also wish they made finn more OP as a crown shop companion even if he doesn't have any speaking lines, it'd still be cool to take him to battle and all cause right now he's sitting on the cannon deck of my pirate king's retreat. Along those lines there are two other things that this made me think.

2. Is Sergeant Shepard (the crown shop Jack Russel counterpart) the same Sargeant Shepard that helped us out in the troggie tunnels?

What do y'all think.
Angus
1. When I first saw Bob Carrington and heard him speak; then saw what a treacherous pirate he was: I began to think that there was a relationship between Avery and him. To much to hope that he's "Son of Avery" but he could be a nephew (sister's son).

2. I believe that they are.

good post!

Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
anecorbie on Jun 6, 2022 wrote:
And that would be funny. I could imagine the snarky (sharky?) comments; but, the only commentators are those that are universal. Not everyone has Finn.
That's why I would love for him to be a universal Companion. One that our pirate meets up with again post Valencia 2. He swore we'd meet up with him again. After a sound thrashing he decides to join the crew.

Or does Finn join some crews already? I have only played Privateer and Witch Doctor.

Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
etan8 on Jun 12, 2022 wrote:

What do y'all think.
Angus
Now that you mention it. Yes. I do believe you are correct.

Is Avery double-dealing behind our pirate's back? Is Bob jealous of Avery's success? Would love to see him return.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I have heard that companion models for Donkey Hotay, Bob Carrington, Don Giovanni and some random Pengion Soldier all exist in the game's files. I think they would be spectacular additions, though how we'd be able to obtain them would be beyond me.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2015
anecorbie on Jun 14, 2022 wrote:
1. When I first saw Bob Carrington and heard him speak; then saw what a treacherous pirate he was: I began to think that there was a relationship between Avery and him. To much to hope that he's "Son of Avery" but he could be a nephew (sister's son).

2. I believe that they are.

good post!
Thank ye!

Ensign
Nov 02, 2015
Area51Alien on Jun 14, 2022 wrote:
That's why I would love for him to be a universal Companion. One that our pirate meets up with again post Valencia 2. He swore we'd meet up with him again. After a sound thrashing he decides to join the crew.

Or does Finn join some crews already? I have only played Privateer and Witch Doctor.
Unfortunatley, there is no crew that Finn joins for free. The only way to obtain Mr. Diesel is by purchasing him for 7499 crowns in the crown shop. I think it's kind of overpriced but it is cool to get him on a crew.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Area51Alien on Jun 14, 2022 wrote:

No ,Finn is just a Crown Shop Companion.

Ensign
Feb 11, 2022
I would reeeaaallly like to have English Bill/the Duck of Death as a companion. I really loved his character and backstory, be nice if he was like Gortez and the Troggy Chief where you have to fight him 25 times to unlock him as a companion in the shop. Don't know if anyone else agrees with me but yeah lol

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
The Iron Monkey! I love his moves.

Dragon Prince, or any humanoid dragon really...

Ensign
Jan 03, 2015
Kane, bishop, queen, rook, deacon, and the rest of the main council of armada would be good. I would like to see captain blood as a companion spawn his flames as a power or the dutchman do his curse and you would get either of them by defeating them 25 times. There is also I guess meowiarty, and others. I will be updating this when i think of more.