Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

looking for musk pet with overwatch/double tap/crit mastery

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 21, 2022
title says it all- im returning to the game after 8-9 years and am almost to the point at which i can morph pets. im running the entire game solo and am realizing that im going to need to a pet that provides me with epics so I have more leniency with the rest of my gear. I managed to get a pet that grants dodge 2 but I chose grizzlehelm as my bg so I dont really need the extra dodge.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2015
I've got a bullrog with burst fire 2 if that helps.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
I have several with musket traits but they're all also mixed with witch (great if you have a shooty/staffy weapon) and/or a few melee traits as well (like bladestorm). Always willing to morph.

Ensign
Mar 14, 2020
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Jun 4, 2022 wrote:
I have several with musket traits but they're all also mixed with witch (great if you have a shooty/staffy weapon) and/or a few melee traits as well (like bladestorm). Always willing to morph.
Are you still open for morphing? I would love to have a good Musketeer pet :)

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
Oblivien04 on Jul 13, 2022 wrote:
Are you still open for morphing? I would love to have a good Musketeer pet :)
Of course!

Looking through what I have, and like I said, there are other traits mixed in that will prohibit you from having a fully musket pet, they are:

One that grants Shark's Fury, Jobu's Kiss, Kracken's Lament (those last 2 do actually come in handy for a musket), and Readied Spell. The musket traits it grants are Burst Fire, Return Fire, and Quick Adjust.

Another grants Rally, Mojo Echo, Readied Spell, Burst Fire, and True Grit.

Last one grants Jobu's Kiss, Cloud Spirit, True Grit, Overwatch, and Bladestorm.