Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unorthodox Privateer Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2022
Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any Privateer companions that people run other than the standard Old Scratch, Marchioness, Lucky Jack/Shepard combo. I'm looking for some interesting Privateer team compositions to run and would love some suggestions.

I've seen some people run Ratbeard, Emmet and Haywire Battle Angel. Anyone know how viable this is for a solo Priv?

Many Thanks,
James Norrington

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Archknight6412 on Jan 28, 2022 wrote:
Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any Privateer companions that people run other than the standard Old Scratch, Marchioness, Lucky Jack/Shepard combo. I'm looking for some interesting Privateer team compositions to run and would love some suggestions.

I've seen some people run Ratbeard, Emmet and Haywire Battle Angel. Anyone know how viable this is for a solo Priv?

Many Thanks,
James Norrington
Some players like to run with Catbeard. Swashies recruit Lt. Springer & Witches get the Helephant (both are quite good if you have these classes also or wish to buy them in the crown shop).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Here are some more that I forgot from my previous post: Emmet (recruited by privateers) Exeter in the crown shop. Monquistitor & Knitzi Sinhg (both privy recruits). These are often overlooked for PVE.
In the crown shop: Ghost Singer and Wu Tang. The Yule Tide Spirits (seasonal pack) has a privateer companion and she's rarely used.
And the Admiral's Bundle has Handsome Dan.
So, you see, there is quite a choice of unorthodox privateer companions for you!