Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Forum Moderator: Maceryn!

AuthorMessage
Ahoy Pirates!

My name is Maceryn (mace - er - rin). You all can call me that or just Mace is good too.

I am the new CRM Marketing Associate for KingsIsle! (CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management )

My position mainly consists of sending promotional emails, doing forum moderation, and posting on social media platforms.

A little bit about me:
  • I've played Pirate101 since the beta
  • My main class is Swash, but I also love playing Witch and Bucc
  • I love doing side quests and collecting badges in game
  • A goal of mine is to get a max of every class.

Whelp, that's me!

I'll see you all in the Skyways!

~ Maceryn

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Maceryn on Aug 2, 2021 wrote:
Ahoy Pirates!

My name is Maceryn (mace - er - rin). You all can call me that or just Mace is good too.

I am the new CRM Marketing Associate for KingsIsle! (CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management )

My position mainly consists of sending promotional emails, doing forum moderation, and posting on social media platforms.

A little bit about me:
  • I've played Pirate101 since the beta
  • My main class is Swash, but I also love playing Witch and Bucc
  • I love doing side quests and collecting badges in game
  • A goal of mine is to get a max of every class.

Whelp, that's me!

I'll see you all in the Skyways!

~ Maceryn
A big message boards welcome to you, Mace! Um, can I ask if you're replacing Bat or what is he doing now?

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Welcome to the forums, Maceryn!

Glad to see a fellow Beta-player sailing the windlanes - which badge are you proudest to have?

anecorbie on Aug 3, 2021 wrote:
A big message boards welcome to you, Mace! Um, can I ask if you're replacing Bat or what is he doing now?
Ahoy there! Thank you so much! Bat will still be around. He is still the Senior Community Manager. I'm here to help lessen his work load a bit.

Halloween Chick on Aug 3, 2021 wrote:
Welcome to the forums, Maceryn!

Glad to see a fellow Beta-player sailing the windlanes - which badge are you proudest to have?

Ahoy there! Thank you!

I honestly don't have a lot, I need to get more into it. Not really proud of the ones I have because I haven't gone out of my way to get any of them. My favorite one at the current moment would probably be Endgamer it just has those super hero vibes.

Maybe you all can help me earn some of the more tedious badges