Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Christmas In July Request List

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Bat Masterson asked us for a request list for Christmas In July during Ki Live so I figured I would start one.

I would like to see the Mistletoad Companion brought back for Christmas In July 2021: https://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Companion:Mistle_Toad

The mistletoad is very cute.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I'm not sure if this quite fits the bill, but I would love to see some changes to make the Yuletide Companions better. I know Holly Jolly Roger and the Spirits of Yuletide have promotions and some nice power to them, but nothing else does. If the Beast Companions were be to be improved, I would love it is the Yuletide ones could be too.

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
I've said it once and I'll say it again give the spirits of yuletide outfit changes when they promote! I don't want my cat and mouse to just have the bland default outfits when they already have cooler varients just waiting to be used.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
I would love to see Castle Tours for Christmas.