Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What happens to enemies when they are defeated?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 22, 2013
Just curious, what do you guys think happens when enemies are defeated? As far as I know there isn’t much evidence, aside from some enemies talking after they are defeated. So just curious as to whether the enemies actually die, or whether they respawn or if nothing happens?
I know that there may not be a known answer but just what you guys think. I personally think that they just get knocked out or something and come to a bit later.

Sorry if this is an odd topic, I’m just kinda curious

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AlphaStream on May 5, 2021 wrote:
Just curious, what do you guys think happens when enemies are defeated? As far as I know there isn’t much evidence, aside from some enemies talking after they are defeated. So just curious as to whether the enemies actually die, or whether they respawn or if nothing happens?
I know that there may not be a known answer but just what you guys think. I personally think that they just get knocked out or something and come to a bit later.

Sorry if this is an odd topic, I’m just kinda curious
Well, I remember one post where One Eyed Jack said that defeated enemies were being "taught a lesson" and we let them go. (Probably to maraud some more, lol). No one dies, except Armada troops.
I would like to think, in cases of the really bad ones, we deliver them to the local authorities for trail.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
They go to their time out corner and respawn for the next hapless pirate to wander into their attack zone.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If you want to read One Eyed Jack's full comment, find the post "THEORY Armada Saviors".

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think some animals end up "dead" not defeated. Like void fish, stiletto fish (turned into food) and I remember several promotion quests where we had to bring back a part of an animal (horns and manes from sky dragons). With even a comment of "How dare you kill so many?"