Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A "love letter" to KI

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
It is time that you, the company, are honest with us about the absolute future of pirate101. Just tell us "the game had a nice run and thank you to all of those who supported it for so long." At this point I want my money back. Anecorbie, myself, and many others have been waiting for several years to no avail. KI you majorly dropped the ball with this game and if you don't want to continue it, sell it to another company. I am pretty sure they will want to work on the game, as currently it seems that you don't. Bat Masterson, I was excited when you came, I was hoping you'd breathe some life into the game; however, this is not the case. Don't tell us you love us and hear our pleas when you do not plan to act on them. I realize that it is not your fault and that I will never get my money or time back that I put into this game. However, that does not mean KI should follow the current trend of "deny, deflect, lie" this game was truly a symbol of hope and escape for myself and many others, but by you squandering it and giving so much neglect to a game that honestly helped keep me sane is truly disheartening. I, among many others have prayed, pleaded, and paid in the hopes of us actually being heard, but it is time for you, the company, be straight with us. Don't say you care, don't say you have stuff in the works. Don't lie to our faces. Be honest and tell us the game is over. We deserve the truth. This game deserved better, because honestly it is 1000% better than wizard101 could ever hope to be.
After all of this I say for the last time, This is
Ambitious Noah Blake
Reckless Noah Jackson
Ambitious Noah Roland
Noah Walker
Bloody Noah Devereaux
Ruthless Noah Underwood
signing off.