Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

" All the new content we’re working on for your Pirate!"

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
That's what it says to convince you to stay when you decide to end your membership. Maybe you should change that message, KI, since you've told us by your actions and in so many words you aren't working on new content for our pirates.

I have 5 months left of my membership, which I did not renew. Want me and my money back? Give me something more interesting than the same boss fights over and over to earn an expensive companion that won't be useful to me because there's no more story line. I'm so pathetic that I'd even renew again if there was crafting or fishing or something just as a time-waster that doesn't require fighting the same fights ad nauseum.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on May 11, 2020 wrote:
That's what it says to convince you to stay when you decide to end your membership. Maybe you should change that message, KI, since you've told us by your actions and in so many words you aren't working on new content for our pirates.

I have 5 months left of my membership, which I did not renew. Want me and my money back? Give me something more interesting than the same boss fights over and over to earn an expensive companion that won't be useful to me because there's no more story line. I'm so pathetic that I'd even renew again if there was crafting or fishing or something just as a time-waster that doesn't require fighting the same fights ad nauseum.
I must be "pathetic", too. I would certainly buy crowns for side content ( which has been asked for over & over since the beginning of P101. )
Crafting ( & gathering reagents ), gardening & fishing are all glorious time wasters, that yet benefit a player!