Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2019 Spring Decorating Contest!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It’s Spring cleaning time! That can mean only one thing... a decorating contest, of course!

Today kicks off our first Spring Decorating Contest. It’s time to sweep the dust under the rugs and repaint the walls whatever color suits your fancy. Put your decorating skills to the ultimate test and share your creations with the rest of the community throughout the contest period!

You’ll get a chance to win some great prizes, plus tons of decorating tips and design sneak peeks from other participants! We’ll be awarding prizes and even featuring the winners on March’s KI Live. There is also a version of this contest for Wizard101 players, so you can enter both!

Details and how to enter into the contest on the Official Contest Page.

Spotlight Your Home Below!

Even if you do not enter into the contest, we want everyone to showcase their homes throughout the contest period!

Link below from any safe and protected image site such as imgur.com, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, screenshots along with a description of your home and how other Pirates in the Spiral can locate it. If you @Pirate101 or #Pirate101 on Twitter, we may retweet it!

Have fun decorating!

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
My entry was a bit close to the deadline but I got it submitted in time.

I submitted a video of my mega scrip cabin that I spent 25000 scrip on, and thousands more in random scrip furniture. I've spent a lot of time trying to perfect my cabin over the years, it took me hours to figure out how to stuff companions into a jail cell for example. Hopefully it finally pays off in this contest!

Link

Administrator
The contest entry period has now closed. Thanks everyone for your amazing entries! For all participants, we will likely be responding only to the winners directly after KI Live, so do not worry if yours received no response at this time. It was certainly received.

To view the winners, we will be announcing them on KI Live this Thursday! www.twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Friendly Jesse Pew on Mar 25, 2019 wrote:
My entry was a bit close to the deadline but I got it submitted in time.

I submitted a video of my mega scrip cabin that I spent 25000 scrip on, and thousands more in random scrip furniture. I've spent a lot of time trying to perfect my cabin over the years, it took me hours to figure out how to stuff companions into a jail cell for example. Hopefully it finally pays off in this contest!

Link
Oooh! So creative, and it seems you're a master at glitching objects - how did you get the prisoners into the jail?
It's nice to see a ship cabin entry. I hope you win!

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 26, 2019 wrote:
Oooh! So creative, and it seems you're a master at glitching objects - how did you get the prisoners into the jail?
It's nice to see a ship cabin entry. I hope you win!
It's kinda hard to explain so I made a video tutorial

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Friendly Jesse Pew on Apr 12, 2019 wrote:
It's kinda hard to explain so I made a video tutorial
Nice, TYVM!