Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Brain Theif Ring...

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 21, 2013
The Brain Thief Ring is the last thing on my list ( besides the Right Hand Locket ), that I need to have in my opinion, the best Swashbuckler Build. I have been trying to get it for weeks to no avail. The reason for this being that the only way to obtain it is from the for-lock-chests found between floors 4-5 and 8-9.

What makes this so difficult is first of all, finding a team that wants to do Moo Manchu. Not a lot of people still play this game anymore ( probably around 10,000, ) and they just hang around in Avery's Court. So everyone ( unless they have a new pirate ) pretty much already has the Moo Manchu gear.

Second problem is getting a team that will stay. This is a kids game full of kids. A kid's attention span is very short, thus making it hard to find a team to stay for the whole dungeon. And I need them to stay for the whole dungeon so I can open the chests.

The third problem is that the chests aren't nice to me and only drop the Death Lily Boots! Let me get this straight with everyone, I have 3 Death Lily Boots and 3 Corrupted Shinobi's Tabi. I am good with Moo Manchu boots.

Taking this into consideration could the KI team please make it so that some other boss drops the Brain Thief Circle please? Thank you all for reading.

**Edit: The reason I edited this was because at the time I was upset and I was ranting, so I went back and redid this post to make it more presentable.

Fiery Orion Ironside ( 70 )
Fiery Orion Ironside ( 28 )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Weather Man on Mar 4, 2018 wrote:
The Brain Thief Ring is the last thing on my list ( besides the Right Hand Locket ), that I need to have in my opinion, the best Swashbuckler Build. I have been trying to get it for weeks to no avail. The reason for this being that the only way to obtain it is from the for-lock-chests found between floors 4-5 and 8-9.

What makes this so difficult is first of all, finding a team that wants to do Moo Manchu. Not a lot of people still play this game anymore ( probably around 10,000, ) and they just hang around in Avery's Court. So everyone ( unless they have a new pirate ) pretty much already has the Moo Manchu gear.

Second problem is getting a team that will stay. This is a kids game full of kids. A kid's attention span is very short, thus making it hard to find a team to stay for the whole dungeon. And I need them to stay for the whole dungeon so I can open the chests.

The third problem is that the chests aren't nice to me and only drop the Death Lily Boots! Let me get this straight with everyone, I have 3 Death Lily Boots and 3 Corrupted Shinobi's Tabi. I am good with Moo Manchu boots.

Taking this into consideration could the KI team please make it so that some other boss drops the Brain Thief Circle please? Thank you all for reading.

**Edit: The reason I edited this was because at the time I was upset and I was ranting, so I went back and redid this post to make it more presentable.

Fiery Orion Ironside ( 70 )
Fiery Orion Ironside ( 28 )
Get with a group of your friends ( or friends of those friends ) and arrange a run of Moo's Tower. You can even ask if anyone here would like to join you.
This way, you would be able to get a group that will stay together throughout the dungeon.

Petty Officer
Jul 21, 2013
OMG! I finally got it in a Moo Manchu run yesterday! Thanks for your support guys.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
The Weather Man on Mar 5, 2018 wrote:
OMG! I finally got it in a Moo Manchu run yesterday! Thanks for your support guys.
Yay! Congratulations. Patience pays off, eh?