Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Trouble Tomkins and his quest not available?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Not sure whether Trouble Tomkins was moved from Gullet to another location or something but he's not in his normal spot where he gives you the quest and I've done all the other book 1 side quests except his and I can't get the badge because he's no longer in Gullet. Not sure if he was moved somewhere else but just wanted to know if this is a bug or not.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ethan the baron on Oct 4, 2017 wrote:
Not sure whether Trouble Tomkins was moved from Gullet to another location or something but he's not in his normal spot where he gives you the quest and I've done all the other book 1 side quests except his and I can't get the badge because he's no longer in Gullet. Not sure if he was moved somewhere else but just wanted to know if this is a bug or not.
I knew that magic lantern was cursed! It has wiped him out of existence!
Sorry, I know this isn't funny to you, but it seems he's no longer part of the game - his dungeon sigil has been removed as well.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Ethan the baron on Oct 4, 2017 wrote:
I do believe that Trouble Tomkins only leaves his spot when you complete his quest. What makes you think that is the quest you are missing?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Oct 4, 2017 wrote:
I knew that magic lantern was cursed! It has wiped him out of existence!
Sorry, I know this isn't funny to you, but it seems he's no longer part of the game - his dungeon sigil has been removed as well.
aww. too bad! I liked that quest! :( if its still here, then where did the sigil go?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Willowydream on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:
I do believe that Trouble Tomkins only leaves his spot when you complete his quest. What makes you think that is the quest you are missing?

Yeah but that's not the problem the problem is that I haven't even done the quest lol he's not there to begin with for me and that's the only side quest that's left for me to do in order to get the badge for completing all the book 1 side quests. And I know its the quest I'm missing because I literally looked at the wiki to check all the side quests you need to do in order to get the badge and I've done all of them except this one which I can't do since Trouble Tomkins isn't in Gullet for me so I can't even get his quest lol. Its honestly not that big of a deal but I just figured I should point this out because if you make any new characters that haven't already done this quest, then it won't be possible to get that badge.

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
I have a pirate that had this quest. it's not in the quest book anymore, but i didn't complete it. i think the quest was removed with the recent update.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
milo gt on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:
I have a pirate that had this quest. it's not in the quest book anymore, but i didn't complete it. i think the quest was removed with the recent update.
Well, I have a pirate right now who does have the quest in his book. I don't think it was removed.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
hmm.... maybe you did the quest but don't remember? I think he disappears after that. not sure lol