Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Troggy shaman glitch

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
On my musketeer, I've been trying to complete the quest where I have to fight a bunch of troggies and aztecasaurs. i have done it all, except for the troggy shaman. there aren't any of them...

I fought the boss, and there was one shaman in the fight, but it didn't count for the five i had to fight.
I don't remember what I did for this on my other two characters.

Plz help,
Dark Destiny Ashburn, 28

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
milo gt on Sep 20, 2017 wrote:
On my musketeer, I've been trying to complete the quest where I have to fight a bunch of troggies and aztecasaurs. i have done it all, except for the troggy shaman. there aren't any of them...

I fought the boss, and there was one shaman in the fight, but it didn't count for the five i had to fight.
I don't remember what I did for this on my other two characters.

Plz help,
Dark Destiny Ashburn, 28
Keep attacking the mobs in the temple, at least one Shaman will show up per fight. I just finished that part of the quest yesterday on my 3rd account and was able to collect the 5 shaman in a reasonable amount of time.