Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hello P101 Community~!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 06, 2017
Hello Pirate101 Community~! The names TheChocoDip, or just Dip for short, and i am pretty new to the game \o/(Been told i am half way through part 1 of Cool Ranch so far). Thought i should start using the forums, say hi and stuff, so hi :D

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
Welcome aboard to the Message Boards Marauders!

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Hey ChocoDip, welcome to the community!

If you need any advice or h ave any questions about the game, just ask and any one of the numerous message marauders will come to your aid.

The (brand-spanking new) motto of the message-board marauders!
Libertatem Pro Nobis Fugere. (For freedom we fly)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheChocoDip on Apr 30, 2017 wrote:
Hello Pirate101 Community~! The names TheChocoDip, or just Dip for short, and i am pretty new to the game \o/(Been told i am half way through part 1 of Cool Ranch so far). Thought i should start using the forums, say hi and stuff, so hi :D
Ahoy, Dip! Welcome to the message boards & Pirate101! If you have any questions or ideas feel free to come here for answers and feedback!

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
Hey there's mah Chocolate! Yep you're about halfway through Cool Ranch, once you reach Don Rafeal and have to find Mustang Sally that's when you'll take a brief intermission and head on over to Port Regal. If you need help, the community and your fellow Crows have your back!

Caw Caw Shhhh!
Mortifer Crow- Captain of The Silent Crows

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
Hello there, TheChocoDip. Welcome to the p101 community. Enjoy yourself and do follow the rules.

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Hi! Welcome to the message boards!
I am Brave Alexandra Armstrong, but that isn't really my name anymore. It is Misty now. Hope you enjoy the message boards!

-Misty-

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hey, Dip! Welcome to the Pirate101 Message Boards! If you need any help on anything, please just let me know! I'm here to help!

The KingsIsle Community Managers are also here in case there's something a Message Boards member like me can't answer and only the staff can. Have fun questing in Cool Ranch! My Pirates are listed at the bottom of my post, just in case if you ever see me walking around in Pirate101!

And hi!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Hello, and welcome to the message board marauders.

And Noahd, when did we votd on the new motto? I don't remeber the meeting. Isn't the motto still "Once a Marauder, always a Marauder"?

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Hia, if you need help I can be found in Avery's court sometimes on my pirates Loyal Evelyn Everhart and Silver Sestiva from 3:30pm to 8:00pm eastern time USA

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on May 2, 2017 wrote:

And Noahd, when did we votd on the new motto? I don't remeber the meeting. Isn't the motto still "Once a Marauder, always a Marauder"?
I gotta agree with ya there. Our motto has always proudly been "Once a Marauder, always a Marauder.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 5, 2017 wrote:
I gotta agree with ya there. Our motto has always proudly been "Once a Marauder, always a Marauder.
It sounds classier in Latin: " Statim ad Latronem, Semper Latronem"

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome Mate!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
anecorbie on May 6, 2017 wrote:
It sounds classier in Latin: " Statim ad Latronem, Semper Latronem"
I agree!

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
CdeWinter on May 2, 2017 wrote:

Oh.
Well if you want to be pedestrian in your mottos...