Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crafting in Pirate101!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hello, everyone. I'm sorry for not being on the Message Boards and I look forward to posting more often (which I will do). I was thinking it would be great to be able to Craft Houses. I don't play Wizard101, so I don't know what it's like to Craft Houses at all, but my perception of "Crafting Houses" is to collect materials in a Dungeon or buy them like you would buy Pet Snacks in the Skull Island Bazaar (or something to that effect), and then get the materials together to Craft new Houses that can be yours. What I'm suggesting may be completely different than the Crafting in Wizard101 that some of you know and love (because I don't play it), but that is my impression of "Crafting" for at least Pirate101 and I think it would be a great idea. Please let me know what you think!

Thanks and good hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 25 Buccaneer
- The Commander, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Crafting in general would be nice.
The rogue armada tech possibly could get their own crafting recipes so that you can improve them.
I always liked the idea of having progressional weapons, so if you're dedicated you can keep up upgrading one weapon so it's power and level requirement would match what you need. Maybe even improvement trees, if KI is up to it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Dec 25, 2016 wrote:
Hello, everyone. I'm sorry for not being on the Message Boards and I look forward to posting more often (which I will do). I was thinking it would be great to be able to Craft Houses. I don't play Wizard101, so I don't know what it's like to Craft Houses at all, but my perception of "Crafting Houses" is to collect materials in a Dungeon or buy them like you would buy Pet Snacks in the Skull Island Bazaar (or something to that effect), and then get the materials together to Craft new Houses that can be yours. What I'm suggesting may be completely different than the Crafting in Wizard101 that some of you know and love (because I don't play it), but that is my impression of "Crafting" for at least Pirate101 and I think it would be a great idea. Please let me know what you think!

Thanks and good hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 25 Buccaneer
- The Commander, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
Good news, Helpful Aurora Parker! Crafting is most definitely coming to P101 ( we've had Ratbeard's word that it's on his to-do list & he's a real fan of crafting too! )
Crafting in W101 requires you to gather "reagents" ( consider them the materials or ingredients ) and you can craft houses in W101. These reagents are found just laying around wherever you travel - it's not necessary to fight a boss for them; though some bosses do drop reagents. You can Garden for reagents as well or buy packs in the Crown Shop.
Houses aren't the only things you can craft: there's gear or housing items; hopefully we'll be able to craft ships & ship's gear!
I believe P101 will follow the same pattern but be improved just as they improved pet training for this game. ( If you had played W101 then you would see what I mean about the improvements. )

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012