Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ultra dungeon?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
I recently saw a picture from Duelist101, with that genius cat from inside the jail, except his name was purple which means he is hard to beat, which means we fight him! Is this fight/dungeon coming out soon? Was this photoshopped? Is it already out?

Sneaky David Percy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
rex1556 on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:
I recently saw a picture from Duelist101, with that genius cat from inside the jail, except his name was purple which means he is hard to beat, which means we fight him! Is this fight/dungeon coming out soon? Was this photoshopped? Is it already out?

Sneaky David Percy
I don't remember Meowiarty's name being purple, you know KI never talks about what's coming up and no, it's not an available dungeon.

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
This occurs in marleybone, after finishing Aquila, you don't fight him (unless something new is coming out)

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I would like an ultra dungeon against him....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Nov 4, 2016 wrote:
I would like an ultra dungeon against him....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Maybe in the second story arc he escapes and we have to track him down.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
rex1556 on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:

Sneaky David Percy
Where did you see this picture I went and looked and I couldn't find it anywhere on duelist