Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible world....

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Ahoy pirates!

So I just started Valencia pt 2, and, I am sure I am not the only one who saw this, I saw a stormgate to Polaris! This could prove that the next world is Polaris, so my question is, when? I won't get a straight answer, but I would like a hint.

Thank you

Loyal Michael, lvl 66

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
True. But I'm already over Polaris and we haven't even visited! There's been so much talk about it in and outside of the game that I just don't even want to visit it!

Krokotopia, Darkmoor, Rajah, and Grizzleheim are much better candidates for the next world IMO.

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
we are gonna get a second story arc. possibly against queen or doing something with napoleguin. my idea: there is someone is polaris that can help us with the map (they have a piece or can help recreate it) we have to reclaim polaris and go on a scavenger hunt in other worlds to find materials.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
TheHoodooQueen on Aug 3, 2016 wrote:
True. But I'm already over Polaris and we haven't even visited! There's been so much talk about it in and outside of the game that I just don't even want to visit it!

Krokotopia, Darkmoor, Rajah, and Grizzleheim are much better candidates for the next world IMO.
i thought i was alone

Ensign
Feb 08, 2012
Well, after we rescued Napoleguin from Elena, he said that if we ever needed something from him, to just ask. Considering Erika the Red, as she is from Grizzleheim, might have become a famous trader, it's possible Avery/Catbeard tells us we need to find Erika next, and that Napoleguin might know, due to Polaris possibly having trade negotiations with Grizzleheim.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
AndrewDeathblade11... on Aug 5, 2016 wrote:
i thought i was alone
Honestly. We could have so much better content with any other world than Polaris. Wizard did and is still doing a lot with Polaris but KI could expand so much more with Darkmoor, Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, and Rajah. Blind Mew even said that out of Darkmoor, Krokotopia, and Rajah that we would eventually visit two out of those three! Polaris just seems 'ugh' to me and not that appealing.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It may or might not be Polaris, there is not much hint any way for that world.

A more likely world might be Korokotopia or Girezzlhim one of the origin world to begin maybe in arc 2.

There are also other potential world of the spiral beside Polaris.

Rajah- An interesting world to explore, it was mention in a quest in that world.

Drakmoor-Another world that was mentioned in the storyline.

Azteca- Interesting world, however it's highly unlikely our pirate enter this world, since it maybe an empty and cold world.

Zafaria-Only mentioned on a side quest,how ever not much is known about this world.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2015
I was thinking Polaris, Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, Darkmoor and if possible, Rajah might be possible worlds to get to before El dorado.