Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

One-time name change for each new character made?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
I don't like the names of some of the characters I made, and they are almost maxed. I feel like that deleting and restarting them would be a pain to do, since I have crowns companions on each of those characters. So, a one-time name change on each character would ensure that anyone who made a name mistake won't have to re-do the game, without being able to change their character's name a thousand times a day. It may confuse the friends of the character, but maybe it could say what their name used to be on the friends tab. It would remove confusion to friends who don't know who the person's old name was.

I just feel that many people want to change their name and I think that a one-time name change is what the doctor ordered.

Helpful Jose Neels - Level 68
Cunning Max Silver - Level 68
Aedan - Level 28

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
I'm sorry that you don't feel happy with your character's name. As Professor Greyrose has said numerous times on the Wizard101 Message boards, they aren't going to incorporate this into the game. You can always make another Pirate with your desired name. Sorry this isn't ideal for you!

-James

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
I'd LOVE to change my Pirate's name.

I just SO regret naming him what I named him.

I would also like to change his face appearance as well.

But if Kingsisle ever allows us to do this, I bet it would only be a limited time thing.