Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will We Ever Be Able To Put Houses in Shared Bank?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Hello. I'm in a silly mood today. But I'm serious about this post and question. Will we every be able to put houses in Shared Bank? Because not only do people on Pirate want this but people on Wizard do to. It would be nice to do that. Here is one thing that can happen. You can start a character your fine with your character then you but a bundle, crown shop item, or house for that character then at one point, your unhappy with that character. Well anyone would start a new character and used the shared bank to transfer gear and furniture, but what about the house? The house is preventing you from deleting your unliked character that you don't want to play as, therefore leaving you to not play around in your house. This also goes for ships! I want to cross a ship of mine and a house of mine over to my new character, but can I do that? No. But i do want to know if the designers are able to do this. Are you able to or does the software of limitations, not allowing us or you to do this?

Thank you!

Catherine Reade
Isabella Reade

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheHoodooQueen on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
Hello. I'm in a silly mood today. But I'm serious about this post and question. Will we every be able to put houses in Shared Bank? Because not only do people on Pirate want this but people on Wizard do to. It would be nice to do that. Here is one thing that can happen. You can start a character your fine with your character then you but a bundle, crown shop item, or house for that character then at one point, your unhappy with that character. Well anyone would start a new character and used the shared bank to transfer gear and furniture, but what about the house? The house is preventing you from deleting your unliked character that you don't want to play as, therefore leaving you to not play around in your house. This also goes for ships! I want to cross a ship of mine and a house of mine over to my new character, but can I do that? No. But i do want to know if the designers are able to do this. Are you able to or does the software of limitations, not allowing us or you to do this?

Thank you!

Catherine Reade
Isabella Reade
A very good point and I hope you get an answer from a developer soon. I'll be watching this post.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This feature is a great idea it's also good for those players like me who accidentally redeemed it for the other character. Like the Hunted Grotto was redeemed thankfully in gold for my Buccaneer witch was meant for my Witchdoctor on summer of 2013.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Monkrinx2024 on Nov 18, 2014 wrote:
This feature is a great idea it's also good for those players like me who accidentally redeemed it for the other character. Like the Hunted Grotto was redeemed thankfully in gold for my Buccaneer witch was meant for my Witchdoctor on summer of 2013.
Oh that must have been terrible when you realized it wasn't your witchdoctor. See, this is another reason why this should be allowed. Hopefully this post gets noticed and is taken to a developer.

Ensign
Jul 08, 2009
TheHoodooQueen on Nov 19, 2014 wrote:
Oh that must have been terrible when you realized it wasn't your witchdoctor. See, this is another reason why this should be allowed. Hopefully this post gets noticed and is taken to a developer.
I would like to see this feature also

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
I have the castaway island I want to move to my buccaneer from my privateer.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
The reason they don't allow you to share houses...is the latter. It is a technical problem. They did at one point allow houses to be shared in Wizard101, but some players used it as an exploit and was removed. Below is KI's response on the matter before:

"We appreciate that players want to transfer houses to other characters, and it's something we've looked into, but putting a house within a house becomes a bit of a nightmare with keeping track of both the interior and exterior locations, as well as transferring the ownership of the house to another character. We've definitely looked into it and at this time it is not feasible for us to implement. Houses aren't really setup the same as items such as hats. I can't promise we'll re-explore this option any time soon, but we are aware of players desire to keep and move the houses they have purchased, particularly those from the prepaid cards."

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/switching-between-houses-42643/238857?fromSearchResult=true#238857

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I understand the want to trade houses-- especially for players who can only purchase houses with Crowns.

But that being said, for those that can use gold for home ownership-- KI & the developers have made gold such an easy thing to come by these days, that getting the desired house on the right pirate shouldn't be too hard to do. Again, this may not be the case for Crowns players who have not purchased more lucrative worlds or free to play players who are confined to Skull Island & other lower level worlds. But if you are a member & a player that has progressed pretty far into the story, & thus acquired a fairly large crew-- gaining enough gold to buy the "right house" really shouldn't be a problem. Although having enough time to progress each pirate class to the point of bringing in the larger amounts of gold may be a bit of an issue.

For those that can purchase deeds with gold, if you want a specific house, it's pretty easy to amass the max of 100,000 gold to purchase it in a decent amount of time. With access to Aquila, most times I can pretty much acquire 100k gold in about 20-25 minutes. So, I essentially could buy every house in the game that is available for purchase with gold, if so desired, in around 3-4 hours of playing & gold farming (with the use of Addition House Elixirs). Even if it took a week of playing to get 100k, that's not too bad at all.

So, to get that house you really want, on the pirate you really want to have it...it shouldn't be too hard to do. Especially given that we've got The Tower, chest farming via realm hopping, Sandy, Companions plunderin' & scavengin', pets bringing in expensive gear to sell & also just gold brought in from simply playing the game & battling ships & enemies. But again, this applies to those that have the option to purchase houses with gold.

Also, owning & purchasing a house is a pretty grand & well-earned achievement, & even though this is a game, it should be a little tougher to become a homeowner in the Spiral.