Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Weapon Types

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Boomy- Weapon is any type of grenade or bomb. Can throw a bomb on an open space. It explodes immediately and damages anything around it.

Trappy- Fights with traps. Can throw trap on an open space. It stays there for 2 rds.

Odd- Funny weapons like an umbrella, a toad, a pineapple etc. They all fall into this category.

Punchy- Weapons like boxing gloves fall into the punchy type weapon category.

Darty- Weapons like a blowgun are darty. Their shots bring down your stats by 5% for 4 rds. This power can't stack and can only be done once for 4 rds. (For example: If I shoot Bonnie with a dart her stats go down by 5% and she gets damaged. If I shoot her again next round then my darts only do damage. When the 4 rds are up and I shoot her her stats go down a again.)

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Nov 8, 2014 wrote:
Boomy- Weapon is any type of grenade or bomb. Can throw a bomb on an open space. It explodes immediately and damages anything around it.

Trappy- Fights with traps. Can throw trap on an open space. It stays there for 2 rds.

Odd- Funny weapons like an umbrella, a toad, a pineapple etc. They all fall into this category.

Punchy- Weapons like boxing gloves fall into the punchy type weapon category.

Darty- Weapons like a blowgun are darty. Their shots bring down your stats by 5% for 4 rds. This power can't stack and can only be done once for 4 rds. (For example: If I shoot Bonnie with a dart her stats go down by 5% and she gets damaged. If I shoot her again next round then my darts only do damage. When the 4 rds are up and I shoot her her stats go down a again.)
Your pineapple weapon in the Odd section is brining back memories of Bloons Tower Defense 4. *sigh* The DEADLY wrath of monkey jet bombers dropping Pineapple Bombs......those were the days. I like the Boomy category and the Darty one too!

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
Fun stuff

Tossy or throwy: weapons that are thrown like ninja stars, spears, throwing knives, darts or Boomerangs!.

Boomerangs would be awesome!