Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

El Toro The Masked Champion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 03, 2012
Ok, I'm just about finish with El Toro's promotion quest, I'm in the battle with Moosashi Mooyamoto, suddenly my computer looses connection (OH NO!) and now I log back on, I was defeated, I go back to the temple ......... WHERE IS MOOSASHI MOOYAMOTO. No matter what I try (logging off, resetting computer, turning off and on computer) it just doesn't work. I would really like to have Masked Champion El Toro, but I'm stuck with this quest "Defeat Moosashi Mooyamoto in the Tower of the Sword" What I'm trying to get is that if KingsIsle can fix anything, than I'm begging and praying that you could please, please, please, help me out, can you please fix it?

Administrator
Hi! We'll be working towards fixing this bug very soon, but in the meantime it would be best to contact customer support through email at support@pirate101.com and ask them to help you complete this particular step of the El Toro Promotion quest.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*