Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boochbeard bundle companion

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
I was wondering if at some point it would be possible to give the cat companion from the Boochbeard bundle an epic attack power. All of my other max level companions have them. Or at least I think they do. The ones I use do anyway. He is a great companion but I don't use him very often for quests or pvp because he doesn't have this feature. The only time I use him is when I know a battle will be easy like when I am farming. I heard that Monkey King will be getting spruced up so maybe that would be a good time to do it with the cat companion also. Thanks.

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
It would be nice to get that cat pirate why cant we get a quest for it at the begin cause I went to get it aftee hearing about it but itgone so please get them for us or something

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Bloody Talon Quinn on Aug 21, 2014 wrote:
It would be nice to get that cat pirate why cant we get a quest for it at the begin cause I went to get it aftee hearing about it but itgone so please get them for us or something
So sorry, Talon, but when they put out the Boochbeard bundle they promised that the cat pirate would never be available again. I hope that they will one day offer a similar cat -- perhaps one like the ones we fight in Marleybone, whatshisname, the skinny one in the top hat, not the big bruiser -- for the folks that missed out on the cat pirate because he is such a delight to watch during a battle.