Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sorry about last role play

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I was typing away then I hear glass in my hutch rattling, and my coffe table is to small for me to go under, only until a couple years ago. Anyway I am better. I probably won't be posting the rest of it for awhile, I need to update my "Go Bag" in case of emergency. It probably won't happen where I live because there is mostly earthquakes, but you never know when a tsunami a hurricane and a tornado can happen all at once. A "Go Bag" is basically stuff in a bag that I need in case of emergency. I carry clothes and stuff to do in case I get or my family get board. The other stuff is clothes, food, water, stuff to do, (I probably won't use it) but- please don't laugh- a stuffed animal in case I get scared at night even though I am way to old for it. There. I said it. Don't tell anyone else, ok? I highly recommend that anyone reading this should her a "go bag". You never know what Mother Nature can throw at you. First, you are having a fun time playing pirate, and the next thing you know there is a earthquake, tsunami or other natural disaster. Then the roof of you house falls down. There is no Go Bag and then you just grab anything you can. If you are to wrapped up in getting food and water, you might forget clothes and have to wear the same thing for a month. My motto is:" when it comes to planning, always imagine the worst will happen. Make plans for everything."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
I was typing away then I hear glass in my hutch rattling, and my coffe table is to small for me to go under, only until a couple years ago. Anyway I am better. I probably won't be posting the rest of it for awhile, I need to update my "Go Bag" in case of emergency. It probably won't happen where I live because there is mostly earthquakes, but you never know when a tsunami a hurricane and a tornado can happen all at once. A "Go Bag" is basically stuff in a bag that I need in case of emergency. I carry clothes and stuff to do in case I get or my family get board. The other stuff is clothes, food, water, stuff to do, (I probably won't use it) but- please don't laugh- a stuffed animal in case I get scared at night even though I am way to old for it. There. I said it. Don't tell anyone else, ok? I highly recommend that anyone reading this should her a "go bag". You never know what Mother Nature can throw at you. First, you are having a fun time playing pirate, and the next thing you know there is a earthquake, tsunami or other natural disaster. Then the roof of you house falls down. There is no Go Bag and then you just grab anything you can. If you are to wrapped up in getting food and water, you might forget clothes and have to wear the same thing for a month. My motto is:" when it comes to planning, always imagine the worst will happen. Make plans for everything."
Wise advice. I grew up in tornado country then spent years in earthquake land and am right back in the middle of tornado alley so it is a very smart thing to do. Have I done it yet, no but you know human nature. I do have all my important papers in one spot, easily nabbed so I am not a total laze. I will keep your wise advise in mind and truly try to get something together. Thanks for the wisdom.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
That be fine lass, their be no shame in any of that especially if it evolves a stuff animal I mean who doesn't secretly have one, again no shame.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
Wise advice. I grew up in tornado country then spent years in earthquake land and am right back in the middle of tornado alley so it is a very smart thing to do. Have I done it yet, no but you know human nature. I do have all my important papers in one spot, easily nabbed so I am not a total laze. I will keep your wise advise in mind and truly try to get something together. Thanks for the wisdom.
I haven't been in a tornado or an earthquake yet.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
jack morgan933 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
That be fine lass, their be no shame in any of that especially if it evolves a stuff animal I mean who doesn't secretly have one, again no shame.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
I have had an obsession with Darth Vader since age 2, and have a stuffed one sitting on my nightstand. I also have a strange fear of stuffed animals, so no, we don't ALL have stuffed 'animals'.

Ensign
Sep 05, 2010
Agree! Always be prepared! Which glad did, since yesterday, power went out twice from the snowstorm we had. Must have food that doesn't need the frig! Also living in an area that can have tornados, having battery operated radio is a must.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
DivaSpike on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Agree! Always be prepared! Which glad did, since yesterday, power went out twice from the snowstorm we had. Must have food that doesn't need the frig! Also living in an area that can have tornados, having battery operated radio is a must.
Fridges will hold food fine, unless you open them. They have good insulation.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
DivaSpike on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Ya know, a little secret from up here in Canada, when you lose power during the winter and are worried about food going bad, you can always put it in an animal proof container outside in the snow. As long as it's near freezing or below freezing outside, the food won't go bad. We call it the great outdoor freezer.