Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monkey King Drop Rate

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 26, 2012
I personally feel that the drop rate on Monkey King is too low. I've been farming for 2-3 weeks for the Hexagram Kit and I still haven't gotten it... Why did you guys reduce the drop rate and can you please please increase it?

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
oh....dont suffer yourself the torture of farming the monkey king,

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
oh....dont suffer yourself the torture of farming the monkey king,
Do you have a better option?

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Same goes for Moo Manchu's Wand.
Monkey King was a treasure chest when his doppelgangers all dropped a boss chest. Maybe KI can make it two boss chests from that side cave at the same drop rate.

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
I have been farming him for a while too, no luck for me. if not change the drop rate how about a second chance chest. That would be helpful for some.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
Do you have a better option?
yes. farm friar sand or somwhere in marleybone or aq.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
Oh ok, I thought you meant another place for the Hexagram Kit. According to the Wiki that is the only place it is dropped. I was hoping that you had discovered another boss that dropped it. Oh well.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Speed Switch on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
well, for the hexgram kit i dunno were else, i dont know were i got it from, but monkey king is infuriating, and as people say, his drop rate is deathly low, just giving my opinion from my experience, sorry.

if you all dont like my advice its no problem, ijust suggest not farming him because your not likely to get something.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
oh no, chrissy, the PC no auction guide do NOT tell you what are all the things all places drop, it just tells a good deal of what is dropped by most places, but there are lots of drops that the guide hasnt recorded, after all, someone has to get them! lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Oct 31, 2013 wrote:
oh no, chrissy, the PC no auction guide do NOT tell you what are all the things all places drop, it just tells a good deal of what is dropped by most places, but there are lots of drops that the guide hasnt recorded, after all, someone has to get them! lol
Oh no I didn't use that guide. I have submitted enough drops to that thread that have never made it to the list to be well aware of that fact. I just did a search on the item and the only source listed is the Monkey King Doppelganger.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
well, for the hexgram kit i dunno were else, i dont know were i got it from, but monkey king is infuriating, and as people say, his drop rate is deathly low, just giving my opinion from my experience, sorry.

if you all dont like my advice its no problem, ijust suggest not farming him because your not likely to get something.
Please, It wasn't that I didn't like your advice, I was only hoping that you had a good scoop on where else to get it. So much for secret info lol.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
Please, It wasn't that I didn't like your advice, I was only hoping that you had a good scoop on where else to get it. So much for secret info lol.
oh, i see sorry again,..

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
oh, i see sorry again,..
You don't have to feel apologetic, its very ok. x hugs x You are not irritating me one bit, in fact, most of the time you generally get me to smile. It's good to have you around.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
You don't have to feel apologetic, its very ok. x hugs x You are not irritating me one bit, in fact, most of the time you generally get me to smile. It's good to have you around.
thanks Chrissy