Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

message board bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
well this is for bugs and they didnt say just in game bugs so here it is. when i do bold or another color it wont let me off of the bold or color and it takes me 10 min just to get off of bold or color. and yes i click the bold off and diff color and i even try putting a emote to set it back to normal. and when i did both it took 20 min to do. (10 for each)
please fix this because i like the message boards and i want posting without it taking over 20 min to do a paragraph.

-jack nightgale

Administrator
Hi! Out of curiosity, are you copying and pasting into the message boards from an external website or word processing program? If you are, please try copying into notepad first, and then from notepad on to our message boards. The back end formatting from copying and pasting into our message boards can cause all kinds of unwanted results.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I have problems if I try to copy and paste from right here on the boards if I don't want to include the entire quote from someone or I just want to refer to part of their quote. Just using copy and paste will keep it highlighted and won't let you type past the quote without continuing the highlighting. I have learned to get around this by typing all my response as if the quote was already there, then in insert the quote after I am done but before I hit 'submit'. It still stays highlighted and may show up in a strange text size but at least just the quote is wonky this way.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've found another bug in the message boards! After I clicked on a forum section, it takes me to the second page of that selected forum section instead of the first.