Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Complete Shock and Paw? (Monquista Quest)

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I was in the Chamber of the Paw in Diablo Cut (Monquista) and I was fighting the flying monquistadors. Whenever I clicked "Done?" it would make it so that my pirate and companion would have no battle commands when they did! Then, I lost connection and when I got back into the game. I was at the same spot in the quest. So I tried to get into a battle and I ran right through the flying monquistadors multiple times and nothing happened! So then I figured, if I just go to the life fountain and come back in, my progress will be saved because the game lets you leave dungeons for 30 minutes and your progress in the dungeons will be saved. So I clicked the Life Fountain button and nothing happened. I tried to walk out of the dungeon and nothing happened. So (still keeping the whole "30 minute" thing in mind), I exited to the character selection and chose my pirate and hit play. Then, I started out a the Life Fountain, went to the dungeon and, got to start the quest all over again!

Rachel- Level 13 Witchdoctor

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
I was in the Chamber of the Paw in Diablo Cut (Monquista) and I was fighting the flying monquistadors. Whenever I clicked "Done?" it would make it so that my pirate and companion would have no battle commands when they did! Then, I lost connection and when I got back into the game. I was at the same spot in the quest. So I tried to get into a battle and I ran right through the flying monquistadors multiple times and nothing happened! So then I figured, if I just go to the life fountain and come back in, my progress will be saved because the game lets you leave dungeons for 30 minutes and your progress in the dungeons will be saved. So I clicked the Life Fountain button and nothing happened. I tried to walk out of the dungeon and nothing happened. So (still keeping the whole "30 minute" thing in mind), I exited to the character selection and chose my pirate and hit play. Then, I started out a the Life Fountain, went to the dungeon and, got to start the quest all over again!

Rachel- Level 13 Witchdoctor
Character selection counts as logging out becuase it is like you are quiting that pirate for a while.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Those kinds of things happen to me all the time when I am losing connection. It has happened enough that now I know when I am losing connection when weird stuff like that starts happening and sometimes I am able to get a message to my friends, but not often. It is not the dungeon, its just that you were lagging from connection issues.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
When I first posted this, I didn't understand exactly what the message before you go into dungeons meant. I thought it was saying; "If you log out for more than 30 minutes or leave for more than 30 minutes, you'll lose your progress in the dungeon." But then I realized it meant if you log out at all, you lose your progress... Thank you for your replies. Now I know. I finished the dungeon last night with a friend, so it's all good now.

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
When I first posted this, I didn't understand exactly what the message before you go into dungeons meant. I thought it was saying; "If you log out for more than 30 minutes or leave for more than 30 minutes, you'll lose your progress in the dungeon." But then I realized it meant if you log out at all, you lose your progress... Thank you for your replies. Now I know. I finished the dungeon last night with a friend, so it's all good now.
Yea the message isn't really clear.I didn't figure it out until Jack pointed it out.