Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new expansions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2009
When will the new expansions come. its pretty obvious its aquila and marleybone but what month will it be open. hoping it will open to public on march.
Really excited to for new expansions

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Damion4321433 on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
When will the new expansions come. its pretty obvious its aquila and marleybone but what month will it be open. hoping it will open to public on march.
One or two months. A friend of KI told me this and who said we don't got info at this time because I do! You better see who that employee is that let that info slip.

Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
Damion4321433 on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
You do realize you're going back in time right? :P

They will be out to the public when it's ready. Typically it takes a few weeks but since KI is pushing out a doubly-major update (Book 13 and 14 together) it may take up to a month or two. However, the more you play and report bugs along the way, the quicker the update will be ready, so if you want it sooner, get on Test!

Ensign
May 09, 2009
well the real problem for me is my membership expires on last week of march and i wont have membership until may or april again and it would be a long wait and i already have been on tes realm

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Damion4321433 on May 6, 2013 wrote:
well the real problem for me is my membership expires on last week of march and i wont have membership until may or april again and it would be a long wait and i already have been on tes realm
Don't you mean last week of May and won't get it till June and July? If not then KI, you must not like that guy or theres a slowpoke on your team. Find him out and make him lose his job. We don't need people like these at KI. Besides, I gonna work their whenever I get older so I'm just giving you advice and no, I'm not in College.