Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Friar Sand

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 01, 2010
I would like to know where this is. I forgot. Need to fight for drops

thanks
Wolf, Swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
To get to Friar Sand, you need access to Subata Skyway and the Corrupted Shrine/Temple of the East Wind.

1) Start by docking at the Corrupted Shrine (in Subata).
2) After walking through the large red doors, take the LEFT side of the road for a fast path.
3) You'll wind up at a destroyed temple. Go straight through, over the platform. You'll end up walking under an entranceway and get loaded into the Temple of the East Wind.
4) Sand's sigil should be on the far side of the platform in the center of the lake. Cross the street at the first opportunity and watch for the treants.

You're a Swashbuckler, eh? The Shaolinquan Gasa and Shaolinquan Vestment are both there and are great Swash-only drops. There are also a few unique weapons that may require outside training for but are still great. If you're ever low on gold, running through Sand's dungeon a few times with lots of people is an easy way to increase your money.

Glad to help!

D.S. Devereaux
Viva los Piratas!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
JackBalance200 on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
I would like to know where this is. I forgot. Need to fight for drops

thanks
Wolf, Swashbuckler
The Friar is in the Temple of The East Wind, North Landing through The Corrupted Shrine off of the Verdant Dock in the Subata Skyway.