Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Idea: El Dorado And Our Pirates Parents.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 12, 2012
WARNING: This idea is a rough draft of my own immagination, I doubt KI will actually use it or anything similiar too it.

I had this idea: Our pirates parents could be alive! Their just dissemboddied, so they registered to us as spirits/ghosts. Their bodies were destroyed, but their spirits are still alive as they would be inside their bodies, because their time hasn't come yet, death can't claim them, their still stuck between life and death but not like Blood was., roughly, physically, ten years older than you're pirate is, I'm guessing you're pirate is like 16 or something, so you have to make a potion, pour into the heart of El Dorado, that turns out to be a giant statue of Bartleby and place each of their old pirate uniforms under each of the statue's eye's, it zaps them, recreating their bodies, pulling their spirits inside them, and bringing them fully back to life, they want to come with you, so they both join you're crew.

After that, you run into Marcco Pollo's ghost, who tells you he's finally able to rest knowing that His old friends are finally happy again, at what point Kane show's up, shocked to see you and you're parents alive (I forgot to mention, this idea involves Kane thinking he killed you in the final visit to Valencia, but you were revived by you're crew after Kane left, and you went back to Skull Island, with all the map piece's, because Kane forgot to search you're ship for them, he had somehow obtained a full copy of the map.)

He and all his elite court members (including the revived Deacon) fight you at once everyone except Kane is like, level 30, but Kane is level 70 (Assuming you're at least level 80 before fighting Kane) and he has 10,000 health, and can heal. Once you beat Kane, you leave, once you get back to Valencia, you see the machine exploding, the footage zooms out on the spiral, and shows showy tendrils around Valencia disappearing, amarda hideouts and ships everywhere exploding, and every island the machine 'ate' is restored exactly the way it was before anything happened too it. Back in skull island, Avery,congratulates you, and gives you all the gold from El Dorado, but nobody notices an shadow shaped like a spider (NOT Morganthe, nor magical, more like an alien.) watching from the window... Then vanishing in a cloud of black webbing and dust.

The revival potion would go like this:

10 hairs from a direct relative.

10 yum-yum fruits, from the tree at the heart of Mooshu.

1 personal item from each of the spirits. (Their old hats)

A weapon created by the spirits in question (you're characters starter weapon coud've been made by their parents)

2 pieces of fine silk.

Well, there's my idea, how to you like it.

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Not bad...very imaginative.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Wrong. Our pirates are around the ages of 11-15

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
DoctorWho10141011 on Apr 4, 2013 wrote:
WARNING: This idea is a rough draft of my own immagination, I doubt KI will actually use it or anything similiar too it.

I had this idea: Our pirates parents could be alive! Their just dissemboddied, so they registered to us as spirits/ghosts. Their bodies were destroyed, but their spirits are still alive as they would be inside their bodies, because their time hasn't come yet, death can't claim them, their still stuck between life and death but not like Blood was., roughly, physically, ten years older than you're pirate is, I'm guessing you're pirate is like 16 or something, so you have to make a potion, pour into the heart of El Dorado, that turns out to be a giant statue of Bartleby and place each of their old pirate uniforms under each of the statue's eye's, it zaps them, recreating their bodies, pulling their spirits inside them, and bringing them fully back to life, they want to come with you, so they both join you're crew.

After that, you run into Marcco Pollo's ghost, who tells you he's finally able to rest knowing that His old friends are finally happy again, at what point Kane show's up, shocked to see you and you're parents alive (I forgot to mention, this idea involves Kane thinking he killed you in the final visit to Valencia, but you were revived by you're crew after Kane left, and you went back to Skull Island, with all the map piece's, because Kane forgot to search you're ship for them, he had somehow obtained a full copy of the map.)

He and all his elite court members (including the revived Deacon) fight you at once everyone except Kane is like, level 30, but Kane is level 70 (Assuming you're at least level 80 before fighting Kane) and he has 10,000 health, and can heal. Once you beat Kane, you leave, once you get back to Valencia, you see the machine exploding, the footage zooms out on the spiral, and shows showy tendrils around Valencia disappearing, amarda hideouts and ships everywhere exploding, and every island the machine 'ate' is restored exactly the way it was before anything happened too it. Back in skull island, Avery,congratulates you, and gives you all the gold from El Dorado, but nobody notices an shadow shaped like a spider (NOT Morganthe, nor magical, more like an alien.) watching from the window... Then vanishing in a cloud of black webbing and dust.

The revival potion would go like this:

10 hairs from a direct relative.

10 yum-yum fruits, from the tree at the heart of Mooshu.

1 personal item from each of the spirits. (Their old hats)

A weapon created by the spirits in question (you're characters starter weapon coud've been made by their parents)

2 pieces of fine silk.

Well, there's my idea, how to you like it.
BY the way, it sort of don't make sense to undo death just like that because then it won't be fair to many people and having them part of your crew make no sense too. (in a story book. people like these offend leave on their own to do what ever they had plans for) But if you want to make it more dramatic ... do a story where you stole all the other pieces (risking your life), passed out during the fight which you killed most of the court and find out your heading straight to el dorado. you reach the spot and see the real spirits of your parents and marco when suddenly The true mastermind behind the armada and the whole plan shows up. you fight him in a battle to the death and managed to kill him. then you return to the court to destory what controls the clockworks once and for all. doing this will cause all units to shut down, Ships and strongholds blow up, and the other manchines like the one design to break away land will stop. the land can't magically be restored just like that since they used no magic in it but in the end all the people of valencia will be free and call you a hero

However I like the ending with the cliffhanger there ............

Did i mention our pirates are younger then they appear(I say around 11-15). mostly because the pirates are on purpose children to show heros come in all sizes

Ensign
Feb 28, 2013
Hers my version:Boochbeard and mr.gamby come into play as an attack on the armada.They need you to return to Valencia in costume pretending to be a bounty hunter from skull island Kane has paid for a secret job that is going to keep you next to him at all times. You first need to make sure the real guy doesn't come. Kane has arranged a meeting for him and the bounty hunter. You arrive early in the new valencian skyway's tavern cellar. as you allready know all the pirates in skull island the bounty hunter turns out to be a look alike of blind mew. You defeat him and send him away before Kane arrives as even more shocking tell you your target is your true self.(Kane still beliving you are a bounty hunter.) As you recieved the assingment he sends you to skull island to kill you. Instead you have a strong talk with Blind mew. Turns out he has a brother. he presents a puppet show about him and tells you he was a strong pirate in the days and was an honest pirate but his brother defeats for money not for justice. He disagrees with his brother and attacks him. His brother tricked blind mew and sent fire in his eyes. Now you must take vengence and fight off Brother mew. After he is defeated, Kane asked if your "hunt" is over You nervously reply........... "yes". So you can not show your face in skull island or anywhere besides valenia's "elite" skyway doing work for kane. boochbeard and mr.gamby are there telling you how good you are doing as they bear a letter from captain Avery. It reads, "Skull island is now armada territory. Do not return." (the rest is skribbled and says in clockwork handwriting) "we await you PIRATE" The new skull island is just like the testing realm starting skull island. armada ships every where and when you get to Skull island it's docks lead to a 30 minute dungion. There you must save the residents of skull island as the Queen clockwork from the puppet show holds avery captive in his own office.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
robertslimeclaw on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Hers my version:Boochbeard and mr.gamby come into play as an attack on the armada.They need you to return to Valencia in costume pretending to be a bounty hunter from skull island Kane has paid for a secret job that is going to keep you next to him at all times. You first need to make sure the real guy doesn't come. Kane has arranged a meeting for him and the bounty hunter. You arrive early in the new valencian skyway's tavern cellar. as you allready know all the pirates in skull island the bounty hunter turns out to be a look alike of blind mew. You defeat him and send him away before Kane arrives as even more shocking tell you your target is your true self.(Kane still beliving you are a bounty hunter.) As you recieved the assingment he sends you to skull island to kill you. Instead you have a strong talk with Blind mew. Turns out he has a brother. he presents a puppet show about him and tells you he was a strong pirate in the days and was an honest pirate but his brother defeats for money not for justice. He disagrees with his brother and attacks him. His brother tricked blind mew and sent fire in his eyes. Now you must take vengence and fight off Brother mew. After he is defeated, Kane asked if your "hunt" is over You nervously reply........... "yes". So you can not show your face in skull island or anywhere besides valenia's "elite" skyway doing work for kane. boochbeard and mr.gamby are there telling you how good you are doing as they bear a letter from captain Avery. It reads, "Skull island is now armada territory. Do not return." (the rest is skribbled and says in clockwork handwriting) "we await you PIRATE" The new skull island is just like the testing realm starting skull island. armada ships every where and when you get to Skull island it's docks lead to a 30 minute dungion. There you must save the residents of skull island as the Queen clockwork from the puppet show holds avery captive in his own office.
i dont know which is better the idea he came up with or the one you came up with

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
winter goddess on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
I'm sorry, but how do you know? Please be more considerate when correcting someone.

Ensign
Feb 28, 2013
thatonevalenciansw... on May 17, 2013 wrote:
i dont know which is better the idea he came up with or the one you came up with
I'm glad you consider our storys similar in awesomeness but cant compare to his writting. Any way thanks for reading my story here is a special about what will happen in the thirty minute dungion: First you enter through the docks entrence to see armada troops storming the streets. Young Alex calls for your help from in side his abbandoned house. You enter to find the armada has captured him. You open the chest that had the ghost. The ghost become angry as they join you to battle. After wards he tells you blind mew was looking for you. then alex gives you an in duengion side quest which (as a reward) gives you a Troggy companion (privaters get a shamon along with witch docters swash bucklers and buckaneers are given warriors musketeers get hunters)Hint: you can not do this untill the dungion leads you to Skull mountain. I will explain the side quest later. Your main line leads you to blind mew who is at the top of skull island AKA:near buster crab's lair. he tells you ever since you supposivly "Died" Kane ordered troops in to skull island. They want to interrigate every pirate that knows you. (since you left your real life to spy on Kane you had to let your companions to roam to their nbc charectors in their first locations. exept for Your first person) blind mew mentions that the armada has a sniper in lockdown near skull mountain. "that must be Bonnie ann!" says your first companion. "True true" mentions blind mew, "but first you must have a disguise to enter avery's court. Your first companion remembers,"Capton remeber the one you wore to sillvia? If we get the materialls i can make you a new one." You need to fight 6 clockworks first. "Done says your companion. now lets put this to good use in avery"s court." You head to avery's court to enter skull mountain. When you enter avery's court there are armada gaurds standing around Avery's office. You go talk to cheif gunner rigby. "What do you want clockwork I have done no harm!" exlaims rigby,'Oh pirate you don't kow what you have put me through. Anne? shes in side allright standing where she allways does. I'd be carefull pirate. A army of clockworks stormed through this bridge. You enter only to see bonnie ann being surrounded by armada. "I don't know leave me alone!"exlaims bonnie ann. she turns to you,"capitan you shouldn't have come here." The armada capitain turns around, "He/she lives! Don't just stand there! troops attack!" To be continued...

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
winter goddess on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
umm.... Your pirate can be any age you want! Mine is 17!