Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vampires

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
A curiousity: Are vampires like Bat and Jim Masterson undead or are they a living race from Darkmoor? Just interested in what the intent was for them.

Canny Mathew Tolliver, level 50
Able Caleb Tolliver, level 28

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Vampires ARE undead. Their hearts don't beat, they have no soul, no blood pulse, and they're pale white.
Witty Quentin Atherton

Ensign
Apr 15, 2011
I would think they are a living race. Most undead are either skeletal or zombies of some sort, with definable features that would classify them as undead. They could be from some other world we haven't even heard of yet, but the best guesses are on Darkmoor.

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
i would go with darkmoor. As said in the magnificent 7 puppet show, Bat Masterson is from Darkmoor. and Jim masterson is his brother so i can take a hint he's from DAarkmoor too

Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
I believe Vampires are considered undead. If anyone else believes differently don't be afraid to state a disagreement

Ryan Silver- Lvl. 50~Witchdoctor

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
Vampires ARE undead. Their hearts don't beat, they have no soul, no blood pulse, and they're pale white.
Witty Quentin Atherton
You are right, in a way Ruthless Rebecca was right that they are living, they have emotions, flesh, and brains for the most part, but you are right that they are dead too Quentin They don't have a pulse, not sure about the soul thing but they are somewhere inbetween life and undeath.