Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Power: Captain's Call

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
After completing Mooshu, Avery should give a long difficult quest wereas in the end gives the power 'Captain's Call' what captain's call does is randomly selects any companion you have and brings him/her into the battle. EX. You are fighting General Tso and you had El Toro, Bonnie Anne, and Ratbeard in the battle, but they all died and you were left so you used Captain's Call and Old Scratch was the companion that was summoned came in with full health. So, that's what Captain's Call does. Its probably a long shot that this skill be ever put into the game, but I thought it was a good enough of an idea to post it.

Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
coolster50 on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
After completing Mooshu, Avery should give a long difficult quest wereas in the end gives the power 'Captain's Call' what captain's call does is randomly selects any companion you have and brings him/her into the battle. EX. You are fighting General Tso and you had El Toro, Bonnie Anne, and Ratbeard in the battle, but they all died and you were left so you used Captain's Call and Old Scratch was the companion that was summoned came in with full health. So, that's what Captain's Call does. Its probably a long shot that this skill be ever put into the game, but I thought it was a good enough of an idea to post it.
good idea but i think that people should get that power earlyer in the game so that way if for EX. someone had like a maximum health of say 90 and their armor was 10 they wont have to battle throo 1,000,000 enimies again and again

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
The idea is good but not when you lose all your companions. Thats just a cheap way to win a battle. If for instance you used it to call a companion of choice, aside from your first mate at the beginning of a battle then i could see this being put to use otherwise sorry try again. Way too powerful advantage in a game thats already too easy. Game play varies by age, 10 year olds and 30 year olds think differently, the 10 year old may play better than the 30 year old or vice versa but in either situation the game is easy for some and hard for others. Truly i dont see any benefit from having this ability other than making the game easier. My guess is this will be overlooked but its a fun idea nonetheless.