Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Commonly Requested Additions to Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
For the fishing idea some of the fish we cach could be pets

Ensign
May 26, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
Hello,

Since we seem to be repeating ourselves, I'm starting this thread to keep track of commonly requested features for Pirate101 and linking to the major threads that discuss these topics. This list does not guarantee any of these systems or features will be implemented into the game. The only purpose of this thread is to help organize these requests into one master thread:

Updated
PvP (**Added Practice PvP 11 December 2012-- More to come!)
More housing capacity (**Increased housing capacity to 200 indoors and outdoors! -- Housing Elixirs!)
Holiday Content (**Yuletide items added to the Crown Shop! -- ** Springtime Pets -- **Birth-o-ween -- More to come!)
Add Furniture as Loot Drops (**Furniture added as drops throughout the game!)
Card Packs (**Tribal Crew Pack added 1/17/2013)
Pet Store (**Pets for Gold were added to the Crown Shop 2/28/2013)
Better Companion Management (**Benching system implemented 2/28/2013)
Better Power Management (**Power Management system added 2/28/2013)
Better hat for Ratbeard's final promotion (**Better hat added 2/28/2013)
Clothing Stitching (**Eloise Merryweather arrived in The Spiral on 3/27/2013)
Bazaar/Auction House (**Bazaar added 5/23/2013)
Add Mounts for Gold (**Don Ready appeared 5/23/2013)
More Female Companions (**Gracie Conrad, Zeena (Eagle Archer), and Serpent Augur added 5/23/2013 -- **Lady Centaur Companion in Empire Bundle -- more to come!)
Class Specific Housing (**Class Houses added 7/18/2013)
Gifting through Crown Shop (**Gifting added 7/18/2013)
Add Smashy and Stabby weapons to the Crown Shop (**New in the Crown Shop 5/12/2014)
Preview House Button (**New button in the Crown Shop 5/12/2014)
Allow pets and mounts to roam free in houses (**Let your pets be free -- 5/12/2014)
Totem Stitching (**New Accessory Slot that is stitchable 5/12/2014)
Flag/Companion Dyeing (Added to vendor in the Bazaar Sept. 2014 Update)
Captain's Quarters on Ship (Added Dec. 2014 Update)
~~
Commonly Requested
Add mannequins to housing
Ship PvP
Music player
(This is a work in progress -- thanks!)
Thanks for this One Eyed Jack. It is a great tool to see what you will be implementing in the future. Can you tell me when it will be implemented? I really want a bazaar, gifting, dye shop, mounts for gold, and all but I would like to know when. Can you please tell me? If you could that would be great. Can you implement it in the Test realm right now since it is open? Please respond.

Ensign
Jun 13, 2009
vampkaterinara on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
It would be really nice if we could dismiss companions we don't find useful. It's really hard when you have so many companions and companion training points are so hard to come by. Either that or raise the amount of training points you get as you level up (since you have more companions, more training points would be welcome).

I would also like to see the ability to remove abilities from your "dock". I have so many abilities that are obsolete now, but they still end up taking up space when I need the stronger spells quickly. You can't unlearn them, because then you lose the stronger spells.
I am addressing the 2nd paragraph. I would like if instead of keeping all spells in a chain, they were updated to the latest strongest spell and the previous weaker spells removed.

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
Hello,

Since we seem to be repeating ourselves, I'm starting this thread to keep track of commonly requested features for Pirate101 and linking to the major threads that discuss these topics. This list does not guarantee any of these systems or features will be implemented into the game. The only purpose of this thread is to help organize these requests into one master thread:

Updated
More housing capacity (**Increased housing capacity to 200 indoors and outdoors! -- Housing Elixirs!)
Holiday Content (**Yuletide items added to the Crown Shop! -- ** Springtime Pets -- **Birth-o-ween -- More to come!)
More Female Companions (**Gracie Conrad, Zeena (Eagle Archer), and Serpent Augur added 5/23/2013 -- **Lady Centaur Companion in Empire Bundle -- more to come!)
Add Smashy and Stabby weapons to the Crown Shop (**New in the Crown Shop 5/12/2014)
Allow pets and mounts to roam free in houses (**Let your pets be free -- 5/12/2014)
~~
Commonly Requested
Ship PvP
Music player
I like what everyone has come up with, but I think that there should be a housing vendor with housing deeds in every world, like in wizard101. Also, sending companions to bank, not "benching", that is in the new test realm, but move a companion to shared bank and into another persons account should not be allowed. I believe that there should be a housing deed vendor in skull island even, because I'm level 50, and still trying to get the gold for a possible buccaneers den.

Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
I'd really like to see more class-exclusive gear available at vendors.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
aaronhoup1 on Nov 6, 2012 wrote:
Crown shop additions:

There are no pure "Stabby" wepons

Privateer did not have a starter helmet in the crown shop either "class restrictive" privateer use only

Organize the gear via lvl and slot type it's all just lumped together makes for easier shopping of real cash items.

Game Ideas"

Possibly a teleporter in your ship once you tab and run around the captain's quarters should have a option much like the doors in Wiz101 to insta port to already discovered locales.

You could even put in a lvl 20ish quest line to place an object in the captain's quarters from which we can pick a locale to port too.. ie at table to interact with that has a map..and as you explore the more area's you are able to port too, just main area's of course one should still need the storm gates just this option would put you at the gates entrance.

just my two cents worth :)
We need more staby weapons and armadillos in the crown shop

Team armadillo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Stitching is in the test realm! Huzzah!!

Yum for everyone!! (Put it on my tab).

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
showing people what's to come is a good idea. i was hoping you guys would make that!

Captain
May 02, 2009
Hey Jack, I believe more Housing Variety is something people are requesting too.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Wouldn't anybody like to buy companions for gold in the crown shop but make the prices high so it's not so easy to buy like a bunch of companions like the prices should be around 45000-85000 so that way you work hard for it and not make it cheap and easy to get does anyone else like this idea
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 44

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Ethan the baron on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
Wouldn't anybody like to buy companions for gold in the crown shop but make the prices high so it's not so easy to buy like a bunch of companions like the prices should be around 45000-85000 so that way you work hard for it and not make it cheap and easy to get does anyone else like this idea
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 44
I totally agree.
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Eccentric Esme on Feb 26, 2013 wrote:
I am addressing the 2nd paragraph. I would like if instead of keeping all spells in a chain, they were updated to the latest strongest spell and the previous weaker spells removed.
I am not so sure about that. I have been in a few battles were I ran out of cards and a few times those lower powered cards saved my tush. Maybe just setting it up so that the things in your last couple of rows will not show up until all the other cards are used.

Jan 04, 2013
I don't know if its been mentioned yet... I was wondering if you guys can add 3 or 4 new companions available for crown purchase? After fighting the undead in the ancient tunnels, my witchdoctor has been dreaming about having his own undead crew. the undead crossbowman, the undead axeman and the other undead pirates in that area would be great to have and grow as companions. Even just for fun. Thank you for taking the time to read my request. sincerely, the addicted pirate with money to spend.

Ensign
Mar 24, 2013
Now i know Some may not Agree but that is ok

But Personally in a Game like this if your going to add a Auction Hall of some sorts a Good idea imo is Maybe allow Crafter of certain Gear types weapons types Make it Simple enough for all ages that way we have 2 decent ways to get Gear for our toons and maybe better Gear through Crafting i dont know but i know im 37 been playing these games for 20 years and most games Have this and alot like it now im not Saying everyone here will but hey i thought i would Bring it up

Ensign
Apr 26, 2010
I would really like to see an option to build your own dungeon or boss monster in your house so you can fight it for practice or what not and have your friends join in on the fun too.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
some one gave the idea of fishing or something. i really think its a good idea!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
AncientDeathbender on Apr 16, 2013 wrote:
I would really like to see an option to build your own dungeon or boss monster in your house so you can fight it for practice or what not and have your friends join in on the fun too.
I love that idea being able to fight monsters in your house or a practice fight but I think the dummy(s) should go with your level like if your lvl 50 the dummy(s) are lvl 50 so that it challenges you which would be good practice as for the dungeons I wouldn't understand how you could incorporate that so not to thrilled on that idea but I would love for the battling the dummy(s) in your house it would be cool and also the idea about crown companions for gold
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 50

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
Sailing, fighting, and playing. That's pretty much it.

I feel like there's not enough things to do in this game. Although the fighting is fun and awesome, there aren't that many minigames and the sailing isn't that fun. (although it is pretty unique.)

So yeah. I feel like there isn't enough things to do. But if they can't think of one it's ok. the fighting is AWESOME

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
What about Pirate101 for Mac?
Since Wizard101 is Mac-enabled and all...

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Also, I think that tavern cellars on ships are commonly requested.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack, you forgot to update the master thread list once again, as the game just recently updated.

Also, I wish to have more Mojo Potions added through quests, as the current amount of Mojo Potions in the game is 3, so keeping that amount the same won't be enough for tougher adventures. Please add in more Mojo Potions!

Ensign
Aug 22, 2009
well one thing that you should add is the option to turn off the little chat balloons that your companions say like the volcano dungeon in waponi wu when your people are talking and long after their done the balloon is still there and you cant do anything its pretty annoying because i just have to sit there plz at least fix the time that they stay there

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
add the mask from the battle angel's in marleybone as a loot item so female characters who use the battle angels array and clockwork boots will look amazing ;-)

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Hello,

Updated
~~
Commonly Requested
Ship PvP
Music player
250 yars..... wow man *thumbs up*

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I think what would be really nice to see is pictures on our posts. In transformice they call them avatars and they make every player unique instead of their name and likes. I've seen them in flash forums before and I'm wondering if we could add them here to Wizard101 and Pirate101. Moderators can check if the avatar the player choosed is E-10 and if it is the player will be able to have the picture whenever they post. I think it would be quite simple if you could upload it from your computer.

~Noble Mistydove, level 64 Swashbuckler
"And there she is.." - Leopard The Silent