Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Commonly Requested Additions to Pirate101

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
HooDoo Clockwork on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
You should sell the Empire Bundle online!
Agreed.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
As Kieran suggested; There's should be a way to upgrade old items so if you like the card trait that's on the weaker gear, you could do something to make it stronger for your higher levels.

Example: Duck of death's coat with true grit; you can't get anything stronger that gives true grit ... so you convert the stats so it can be good if your maybe level 50/65

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
What would be great to see in game would be at the crown shop more weapons for levels 15-30 that have more damage than 30 max. There is a huge gap between level requirements and it would be great to see some 100 max damage for level 20 and up. I also got the Nutcracker staff for the holiday code and it was 24 max damage. It would be nice if you got it customized to your level # e.x. level 15, 55 max damage: level 20 95 max damage etc.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Witty Gavin on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
What would be great to see in game would be at the crown shop more weapons for levels 15-30 that have more damage than 30 max. There is a huge gap between level requirements and it would be great to see some 100 max damage for level 20 and up. I also got the Nutcracker staff for the holiday code and it was 24 max damage. It would be nice if you got it customized to your level # e.x. level 15, 55 max damage: level 20 95 max damage etc.
You can always stitch it to a higher staff. At least I think you can stitch crown items. I am not so sure but it is an idea to try.

Ensign
Mar 17, 2010
KingJackMerlinthe1... on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
I think that there should be housing decorations for ships. On galleons the ships can be huge and and seem lonely. I think we should be able to add like coils of rope or broken clockwork marines etc. Either that or you can see your companions on deck pretending to do jobs like hammering the deck or hoisting the sails. Finally, I think that if you have multiple ships, you should be able to use multiple ships to fight a ship. Like if you have three ships, you should be able to control all three in a battle, so you can be a commodore over a fleet.

Long live the resistance!

Kevin Zest
I think you should be able to control multiple ships in a fight. I find it difficult when I'm fighting other ships in Marleybone and in Aquila. I have to get a new ship every time I enter a new world, so being able to have all your ships fight at once is a great idea. And have the ship your driving be like your flagship.

Obnoxious Al Level 64

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Likeieggs on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
Howdy Jack! My name is Finnegan Voss. I am a musketeer (lvl 65) and i have a few suggestions:

1) dying your flag. (Note: If you do this your companions will prob already be died those same colors.)

2) Gifting

3) Allowing not just & to have heavy armor. I WANT HEAVY ARMOR TOO!!! lol

4) More replenish potions. I only have 3 like many other people i think

5) Maybe music players? New music?

6) Housing on a ship like in the door area we cant go in. (Why is it locked? Dont be have key?)

7) An island meant only to be a commons area. Yes i know bout skull island one, but it is not that fun and kinda small with only new players :(

8) Better pets. what can i say? They weak

9) Cooler attacks for all classes, especially musketeers.

10) More interaction with teachers! or even Avery!!! They can give us some side quests or something like that.

11) Maybe some meetings with some wizards................Wizard101 meets Pirate101. A person plays wizard101.....and then pirates can come over to wizard city and play together on different games heeh

12) Guest star? Like Selena? "Hi i'm selena gomez and i am singing with crabs

13) Ship pvp

14) Party island for members. (Maybe gold prise of 500 for non members. Just to be fair)

15) Mounts that you can use like a ship. Fly though the skyway on a dolphin!!!

16) Teleport door in house.

17) Tour of house with cat lady.

18) Using attacks out of pvp or pve. Like showing them off. Training area or something to show your moves to new players.

19) Flame thrower gun just a thought

20) My last one. Getting rid of unneeded,unwanted, bad companions. Not benching but like letting them train with somebody else.

Okay those were my AMAZING ideas Bye
12) Actually somewhat happened in the CR line.

I wont say much but Serena seems to be native to the CR area and bears a resemblance to another person from earth.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
A lot of people are asking for a quest locator but part of the fun of having a game like this is to explore and to make it feel like a real world. Questing and looking for them is supposed to be part of the fun. It allows you to get lost in the world and enjoy the scenery. As for faster travel teleportation I think the same applies. The game creators wanted this to be a game one could get lost in and use their imagination. Take the time to slow down and enjoy something. Seriously once you reach the level limits you can't get any stronger racing there without enjoying the journey is such a shame.

Dante Ramsey

Ensign
May 24, 2012
I would really like to be able to change our flags. My reasoning is this: what about all those people who chose their flag at the beginning of the game but later decided that they didn't like the colors or the design. Why should they have to be stuck with a flag that they don't like? At the start of my game when I was creating my character, I chose the ouroboros* design because I didn't notice that there was another page. I would have chosen the turtle design if I had known there was one (turtles are my favorite animals). I really hope you will take my suggestion into consideration.

Smart Jonah Dove lvl. 35

* (serpent biting its tail)

Ensign
May 24, 2012
A Mythspent Youth on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
Ooo! I like this! May I also add...

• The ability to place pets, mounts, extra ships and even companions in one's house.
  • The ability to purchase "Epic Points" (points that would allow acquisition of additional epic abilities) for your companions.
  • More teleportation. As beautiful as some of the in-game vistas are, (and they really are) the higher level you get the more tedious travel between maps and worlds becomes. For the love of Pete, please give us a way to shortcut some of that travel.
  • The ability to use menus while traveling. Opening my quest log during the loooong journey between worlds should NOT send me careening out of the wind lane and into dangerous territory.
  • Let us share crown-purchased ships/parts between characters within an account! Why is this not allowed already?

And, on a final note, I just want to say how much a LOVE the look and movement/animations of the Armada. Beautifully, brilliantly done.
I totally agree with the epic points thing.

Smart Jonah Dove lvl. 35

Ensign
Jan 29, 2011
Here are some of my level 80 ideas part 1

Tavern Companions:Promote at level 70
Mormo Watermole Voodoo Master
1.Crow's Song--------->Raven's Cry
2.Mojo Blade---------->Mojo Reaver
3.Mutineer's Grasp---------->Davy Jones' Reach
4. +1 range and epic talent of choice
Louis Le Bisque Crab Harpoon Bombidier
1.Rain of Mortarshells-------->Hail of Cannonballs
2.Bear Trap----------->Scatter Spike
3.Suppression Fire
4. +1 range and epic talent of choice
Barnabus Reckless Sloth Warrior
1.Triton's Song---------->Kraken's Lament
2.Brutal Charge---------->Vicious Charge
3.Reckless Frenzy
4.+1 epic talent of choice
Emmet Otter Commodore
1.Regroup---------->Reinforce
2.Focus Fire
3.Gunnery
4.+1 range and epic talent of choice
Sarah Steele Mouse Assassin
1.Walk in darkness----------->Black Fog
2.Shadowdance---------->Grand Shadowdance
3.Dance of Steel
4.+1 fast and epic talent of choice

Ensign
Jan 29, 2011
Part 2 of ideas

Starter Companions:Promote at level 75
Kan Po Goat Grandmaster
1.walk in shadows------->walk in darkness
2.Rally--------->Revive
3.sneak attack
4.+1 fast and epic talent
Wing Chung Crane Grandmaster
1.Rally------->Reinforce
2.Call to Arms----->Espirit de Corps
3.Discipline
4.+1 epic talent
Kobe Yojimbo Bull Samoorai Warlord
1.sneak attack
2.highland charge
3.dance of steel
4.+1 fast and epic talent
Egg Shen Goose Grandmaster
1.sneak attack
2.refresh
3.mighty charge
4.+1 epic talent
Subodai Horse Destroyer
1.mighty charge
2.sneak attack
3. triton's song
4.+1 epic talent
Level 80 Powers:
Witchdoctor: Drain Health
1.minor damage
2.hits whole battle board
3.heal 200% of damage dealt
4.heal companions 25% of damage dealt
Musketeer: Final Blast!
1.+50% damage
2.hits whole battleboard
3.scatters bomb traps
4.knockback
Buccaneer: Reckless Defense
1.immune to everything
2.lasts 2 rounds
3.effect self and people standing around you
4. can't be removed by purge magic
Privateer: From Life to Death
1.revive one companion or pirate from being dead with 75% health
Swashbuckler: Assassination of Steel
1.x3 damage
2.hits enemies around you
3.triggers epics

Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
Hey Jack, I would love to have a feature like in Wizard101 were you can hang your weapons on the walls of your house. I just think it would be so cool to have my Friar Sand Axe hanging in my living room.

Daniel Radcliffe, Level 65,

Ensign
Dec 23, 2010
Companions for gold

Bold Marcus Nightingale, Level 23

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
The house dungeons would definately be a help to my armada palace roleplay.
It isn't the same with fighting a player. Make it so that when your home is attacked, your first mate has a quest for you.

Also add gifting for gold:
It's hard to get Crowns, ecspecially for people under 16 who can't get a job

ADD SIDE WORLDS:
It's sometimes way hard with the main quest a side world would help.

Add a better health for ridolfo cappoferro:
My musketeer is in Valencia and he can't protect Ridolfo from the armada attack.

That's all for now. See ya in the skyways en garde

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
I also wish you can control allies because no offense but they sometimes do stupid moves

No offense to kingsisle but can you make that happen

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
maybe hopefully a skyway around our houses

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Well my idea is like you can have one companions walking around (I know people say this one a lot, but maybe not the next) Also I would like if we could have like redcoats walking around houses or the orphans in marleybone. They could like be on patrol or you could play tag with the orphans.

Ensign
Oct 19, 2013
Some of theses request are good for this game. Yet I ask you Captain Jack, why isn't there a night scene. Sailing the cover of darkness could be hazardless. But pirates fear no curse night say I. Skull Island first and we parlay for ye or nay. Agree Captain Jack

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
I'm quite excited to experience having the female companions. Whether male or female companions, the thrill of new companions makes me fangirl. Getting companions is definitely my favorite part of Pirate101. I think the one thing I would suggest to add though is some more detailed backstory on the companions. It makes me feel more connected to the companions and therefore, my crew. Other than that, I have to say your doing an awesome job of keeping me on the tips of my toes!
-Heart of Lacey (61)

Ensign
Oct 06, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 9, 2012 wrote:
Added more to the list based on comments.

If I could request . . . if you have a brand new suggestion that has not been brought up before, please avoid leaving your new suggestion on this thread . . . instead make a new post!
Doge pls

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
old greg on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Some of theses request are good for this game. Yet I ask you Captain Jack, why isn't there a night scene. Sailing the cover of darkness could be hazardless. But pirates fear no curse night say I. Skull Island first and we parlay for ye or nay. Agree Captain Jack
Not to worry, there is night in store for you as you gain levels.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Okay, I'm sure One Eyed Jack you get a billion people asking this but when is the new world coming out? I've maxed out already, and now I would like to see the story continue, I mean there are still pieces left from Marco polos map, there are still wind stones to be found. So when will the next update be when you guys put in the new world?

Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
Ensign
Oct 12, 2011
I'd really love totems and stuff to be visible. Like the quivers, I'd love to have them on my back! Just a thought!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Jack, I don't mean to be hurtful, but, do ye mind having a vote (after probably 3 months after you did the Spring Update) about who wants to keep the policy and who doesn't, because I for one, will really really miss the old policy.

Strong Andy Armstrong, lvl. 65 Privateer
Slick Luke Noble, lvl. 65 Musketeer

Pirate101 fans, stay cool and keep lovin' KingsIsle!