Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Erebus "Find This Map" Quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 16, 2010
I have found the tornado and the ship but when I board the ship, the only thing i find is an almost dead Armada officer and a chest that I cannot open. I have heard stories that there should be a fight there but so far I don't find one. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Ensign
Jun 03, 2012
I had the same problem the first and second time I tried to figure out where I was suppose to go once on the Armada ship. I even wrote in about the problem. I went back today after having been log out for a day and PRESTO! when I got onto the ship - there waiting was Fin, some of his henchmen and some of the Armada robot soldiers to fight. Once that battle was accomplished you then go through a door into the belly of the ship and fight sharks that are guarding the indigo windstone. I hope this means they "fixed" the bug. Good luck

Sarai Barclay, lvl 16 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Jun 13, 2009
yeah thats what happend to me when I was doing this quest so now I just need to check out if this is true if it is glitched or bugged at all