Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
I have to say Mormo at his obeah rank. His powers are Mutineers Grasp, Crows Song, Mojo Blade, and Mojo Storm. His epic abilities that are available are Cowards Bane, Mojo Echo, Jobus Ruse, Witch Hunter, and Improved Mojo Blast.

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
My favorite would have to be Fan. I've never had a problem with her. She can raise her critical, raise my team's agility (my team is El Toro, Fan, and Sarah, so it's helpful), and she comes with a super hit and relentless. On a side note, I can hide her and use her super hit without having to worry about repel borders being activated *cough, cough Sarah*.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Ensign
Nov 04, 2009
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Honestly my favorite companion is shiruko niko shes a amazing swashbuckler cat ninja and my first mate currentely :3

Ensign
Jan 12, 2011
My favorite companion is El Toro. I like this companion so much I built a statue in his honor.

Golden Connor Grant

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
My favorite companion has to be a cross between El Toro, and Hawkules. They are both really strong, and useful in battle (even though El Toro has a small amount of life.)

Ensign
Jan 25, 2013
El Toro!!!He does so much damage!!!!

Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
aye my favoroite be ye old Exeter or any other companion they be awesome

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
I love Lucy Sterling and Sarah Steele. I use my with doctor mainly but I have gotten past Valecia on my Swash. But I don't like when I'm in battle and then ALL my opponents go for Lucy. And I'm like Whaat are chop doing? Wai? Wai!?!?! Then she dies. Then they target the next companion-Kan Po. Then they target the next then it's up to me to finish the battle. Ugh.

Petty Officer
Oct 13, 2012
My favorite companions are Shiruku Neko , Mustang Sally ,and Sarah Steele!

Cunning Monica Johansson, lvl 11
Faithful Rebecca Radcliffe, lvl 8
Reliable Heather Inglewood, lvl 7
Charming Krystal Maxwell, lvl 7
Honest Lily Laverne ,lvl 10
Romantic Nicole Underwood ,lvl 56

Ensign
May 23, 2009
My favorite is Kawil Doomclaw, not that i have had him

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
pegleg100 on Oct 18, 2014 wrote:
aye my favoroite be ye old Exeter or any other companion they be awesome
the otters are privateers

Ensign
Oct 12, 2010
By far the old Ninja Pig companion! People are always asking me where to get it

Ensign
Apr 30, 2013
Darth JT on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
My most favorite companion in the game currently is Kobe YoJimbo!

He is an awesome Bull Samoori, his Crown Brother Wagyu or as I call him WagE is a very worthy purchase from the crown shop. He starts with First strike and later on, I train him in relentless twice, then riposte!

My second favorite companion is Kan Po, who is also a very worthy companion as well as his crown counterpart. He starts with Riposte, which I later get riposte 2 and Relentless twice, and he gets a heal.

What is your favorite companion and why?
My favourite companion is Subodai
He is awesome. I promoted him and he just wipes out all the enemies as well he's armour is cool and his beard.
Smart Aeden Zest level 21

Ensign
Jun 15, 2014
Oran of Urz on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
Ratbeard. He tells it how it is.

The storyline wouldn't be the same without him.
Or El Toro or bonnie, and any other main-quest gained companions.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
I just keep changing my favs don't I? Lol. I also LOVE the Inoshishi necromancer and the helephant.

Ensign
Apr 17, 2014
my favorite companion is handsome Dan and doctor Noh with the evil eye and Handsome Dan with the damage and the health

from, the mighty Anthony Eastman

Anthony Eastman:

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
TheHoodooQueen on Nov 10, 2014 wrote:
I just keep changing my favs don't I? Lol. I also LOVE the Inoshishi necromancer and the helephant.
With 122 companions, it's hard to choose a favorite! However, my favorites are probably the 2 bears I just got! But there's a few more to go with them!

1. Ghor Battle-Tested Beastmaster

2. Khord Battle-Tested Beastmaster

3. Kawil Doomclaw Raptor Nightstalker

4. Lemba Moonskull Moonskull Stormcaster

5. El Toro Masked Champion

6. Chantal Livingstone Flamingo Marksbird

Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
Mine would be Bonnie Anne.
Who wouldn't love her?! I mean she can heal, snipe, and burst fire a bunch of times if you know how to use her correctly. Plus she just keeps everything simple. so yeah xd

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
I El Toro, he's pretty strong and helps with Mooshu a whole bunch (gotta love dat relentless and blade storm combo) and he looks... I don't know how to describe his smile xD

Ensign
Nov 26, 2014
My favorite I have to say is the Batacuda companion for Witchdoctors, he is just so fun use

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Ensign
Mar 02, 2014
I'd have to say either Bonnie Anne as of her range(as highlander) she is very simple to use (not complex strategy to get the best out of her) and her epics( I got burst fire 2,double tap 2 and overwatch) or Fan Flanders for boosts, high attack and her epics ( riposte, relentless and blade storm).

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
For me, it would have to be either Bonnie Anne or Private Mills. Private Mills seems to do really good in battle. He dies more often that other companions, yet I still love him a lot more. Maybe 'cause of his simple Pistol design and the fact that he is a dog. Wow. Such doge.

Thanks, and make sure to say Hi when you see me in the skyways :)

Eager Sloan Neasmith, Level 58 Musketeer *fires at enemies while typing this Lolololol*