Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
Ensign
Dec 06, 2012
My favorite is El Toro and his music hes the best up close. And Boonie Anna is the best ranged in the game(if you train her right). This coming from a level 33. P.S ship battles are awesome.

Ensign
Feb 17, 2013
for me it would have to be yagi i bought him yesterday and i him

Ensign
Nov 27, 2012
Bonnie Anne.

After her second promotion, I have quick draw, burst fire x2, and double tap.

I can often get triple burst fires.

Or, when the enemy attacks her, I get quick draw and more burst fire.

She has nice range, too.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
Currently playing as a Witchdocter with a mainly Privateer subclass. My current favorites to take on Epic Battles (where you can choose your companions) right now are:

El Toro: First turn +Critical and +Dodge are great for chains and triggering riposte
Monkey King: High damage, high dodge/block for Riposte
Kan Po: Walk in Shadows first turn, Epic Critical Second with Relentless can get you a huge chunk of damage.

All three have Repel Boarders and Monkey King and Kan Po have flanking.

Typical Battle is I Juju, El Toro uses Spirito de Corps, Kan Po WiS, and Monkey King advances to draw fire and keep attention of advancing melee from triggering Kan Po's Repel boarders and wasting the WiS damage. Focus on spell casters first, then projectile firing targets, then melee if any are still standing. Circle the target with Kan Po and Monkey King to trigger flanking as much as possible and the target dies fast. Meanwhile, melee attackers approach them, get smacked with repel boarders and first strike, get blocked/dodged, and have to eat a riposte.

Battles are usually over before Juju wears off. :D

Ensign
Aug 22, 2012
Favorite hands-down: Ridolfo Caporreo.* A great swashbuckler and has 3, not 1, not 2, but 3 Promos.
This companion is amazing, but its Musketeer only so you have to buy him from crown shop for 4495.
Dark Justin Holystone
* I know it spelled it wrong.

Ensign
Nov 05, 2011
My favorites are:
1: Kan Po (Goat Master), hands down, he has AMAZING damage, block, so he can get riposte really easily and often.
2: Monkey King, He has flanking and first strike and really good damage.
3: Dead Mike (Undead Avenger), He is just good all around and am so exited when i get him in battle.

Annoying William Ovingham Lvl 50 Witchdoctor.

Ensign
Apr 16, 2011
My favorite companions would be kan po sarah steele and mormo

Ensign
Dec 06, 2012
Ensign
Feb 10, 2013
I Kobe! I mean, come on, he's awesome! I also like the Two-gun (Name) Clanton.

Felix Zanderman, lvl 25,

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
Ensign
Feb 21, 2010
I love Kobe yojimbo and kan po (Crown form). My favorite Musketeer is definatly Bonnie Anne She is usefull and helpful I love it when i get all 3 in battle, I always win with them 3

Fiery Luke Silver lvl 50
Karic lvl 7
Ramon lvl 2
Shallow Scott NightinGale lvl 4

Ensign
Jan 25, 2010
1st: El Torro, his sword slinging action can take on any enemy
2nd: Sarah Steel, she has been very helpful in the fights and never gets defeated very much
3rd: Bonnie Anne, she has those burst fires and since I keep promoting her, her shots are becoming more effective, awesome!
4th: Milo Graytail, at first he wasn't causing very much damage when I first got him, but came along way and now he is making pretty good attacks
5th: Old Scratch, this one seems to amaze me, but at times he gets defeated too easy, when I promote him, he ends up being strong again, until we go to the next world after Mooshu

Ensign
Mar 16, 2012
my three fav companios r
1. sergent shepard
2. milo grey tail
3. el toro

Ensign
Nov 27, 2011
Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
My favorite are by far keisuke yagi(kan pos "twin" from crown shop, ridolfo capoferro (he has 3 promotions) and louis le bisque (i just like him better then bonnie anne). Thats it, those are my favorite,

level 50 .

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
i have a tough choice between five. i have sarah steele dead mike monkey king bonnie anne and buffalo bill. all at max promotion. the team i like in regular battles is any of the melee and bill and bonnie so i have a balanced team. but its actually a hard choice. subodai is getting amazing now so it might be him soon but for now i dont know.
Lovable Seth Parker

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
My favorite companion is Sarah Steele because later on you can train first strike and riposte. Sarah Steele also does extreme amounts of damage.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I have got to say
1. El Toro
2. Sarah Steele
3. Rooster Cogburn
4. Mustang Sally
5. Goronado (Gortez)

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Blake the balance on Nov 7, 2012 wrote:
froggo villa so epic :D
Wish he got a promotion though.

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
Hey everyone my favorate companion has to be Kan-Po!

I love the was goats look in wizard101 and pirate101.

He and his crowns version are so useful for healing and attacking.

Thats why I love Kan-Po.

Ensign
Jan 29, 2013
Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
Brian Bowman on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
Bonnie Anne.

After her second promotion, I have quick draw, burst fire x2, and double tap.

I can often get triple burst fires.

Or, when the enemy attacks her, I get quick draw and more burst fire.

She has nice range, too.
Should'be gotten overwatch

Ensign
Dec 02, 2011
Ensign Emmet because of his epic talents