Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What companions would you like to see added in the

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Personally I would like to see more undead companions, especially for Witchdoctors. As it stands right now we only have 7 in the game currently, 9 if you count the Bison Spirits:

*Bones Mcgee
*Old Scratch
*Lost Ranger
*Dead Mike
*S.M. Arson
*Martin Valvida
*Bosun Budd

I feel like this class of companions could definitely be flesh out even more than it is right now. We have a ton of undead allies that we can call on in battle via summons, so why not expand that to collectible companions as well?

So what about all of you? Sound off in the comments below, thanks in advance and as always thank you for your time.

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
The biggest one I've yet to understand is why the Mouse Fencers aren't even in quest obtainable, let alone in the Crown Shop. Not Sarah, the other mouse fencers. They could be Sarah's cousins or something.

I'd also like to see more kinds of dogs, particularly the Red Coats. Again, either via quest or in the Crown Shop at a good level.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
There are many companions yet to be discovered in the spiral.

Here are some of the companions. I like to see in the crown shop someday, listed below.

1.Ivan- The same Ivan from Polaris in wizards, maybe obtained as a free companion for . Unlocked as a crown companions, after finishing a quest.

2.Brass Monkey-After a final enocunter, this character might be unlock as a companion.Maybe free if your priate class is .

For quest companions

1.Guy the fox ( Bonnie Anne's brother )-Hopefuly Bonnie convince him to join our crew.

2.Erica/Erika the Red - This character is hard to find,hopefuly our pirate character(s) could convince her to join our crew. ( If she still lives )

3.Nepoliguin-Will he say " Yes " when convicing him to join our crew ?

Ensign
Apr 26, 2012
I would love to have Lasko on my crew

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
personally i want a polar bear thats actually viable in pvp unlike the other bears

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
I need Ravenssssss.