Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yarr! Here be a new pirate!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 24, 2012
Ahoy, fellow pirarateerin' folks!

Okay, pirate-talk aside, I was looking for a suitable place on these message boards to introduce myself. Since this sub-forum is called the Tavern, I thought this place would do!

So, I'm Paprika2215, though in-game I'm currently known as Cunning Michael Sharp, a fledgling youngster who has only just donned the cloak of pirate life (in plain English, he's my first characterrrr ). I'm still adventurin' and plunderin' around Skull Island, so should you run into me, don't hold back. I want to get started on establishing a whole crew of friends! Yarr harrrr!

See ye somewhere in the Spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Paprika2215 on Mar 19, 2015 wrote:

Okay, pirate-talk aside, I was looking for a suitable place on these message boards to introduce myself. Since this sub-forum is called the Tavern, I thought this place would do!

So, I'm Paprika2215, though in-game I'm currently known as Cunning Michael Sharp, a fledgling youngster who has only just donned the cloak of pirate life (in plain English, he's my first characterrrr ). I'm still adventurin' and plunderin' around Skull Island, so should you run into me, don't hold back. I want to get started on establishing a whole crew of friends! Yarr harrrr!

Excellent, welcome aboard, mate! I'm sure you'll fit in and have a marvelous time!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Hi Michael, welcome to the message boards. You have come to the right place for help, idea hashing and just plain silliness. You are gonna fit in JUST fine. Perhaps you can come to CdeWinter's party this Saturday and get to know a bunch of us at once.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Welcome to the message boards! We are happy to meet you and you will fit in just fine.

Admiral
May 30, 2010

Welcome, both to the message boards and the game! What kind of pirate is young Michael Sharp, and on what realm(s) do you usually play?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Hi there, welcome to the Message Boards!

If you ever see me around, my pirate's name is Black Wolf Bowman.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Welcome to the skyways (and the message boards)!

-Indigo

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome aboard mate, ye came to the right place and if ye need anything here ye will always get help from us scurvy sea dogs of the message boards, welcome to our pirate family yar har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Ensign
May 16, 2014
Welcome to the boards. I just got here too!

Noble Alexandria

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009

Welcome.
What's your class?
Da Hoodooy Witchdoctors?
The Indestuctable Buccaneers?
The Sharpshot Musketeers?
The Noble Privateers? (That my class )
Or the Shdaowy Swashbucklers?

Ensign
Feb 17, 2009
Ensign
Feb 24, 2012
Yo ho ho and a bottle o' Yum! Ne'er expected ta see this many replies, yarr!

Young cap'n Michael Sharp is a Swashbuckler, and still a newbie at his trade! For some unexplored reason, he has lost all knowledge of how to be a proper Swashbuckler. Odd, that. Anyhow...

I knew changing "realms" was possible, since I have also spent some time in good ol' Wizard101! That said, I have been unable to find out how to do so in this game... Or is that perhaps what those fancy technological portals are meant for? I laid eyes on one o' these doohickeys, though I didn't try to pass through...

If any o' ye mateys have the know-how, please kindly share it with this fellow pirate! Yo ho ho and a bottle of-- wait, I do believe I made that joke already. Yarr harrrrr!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Welcome to the message boards. As Chrissy says, the perfect place to ask for help.
Although if you do ask for help, don't be surprised if an entire flotilla of marauders shows up to help.

I'm having a party in game this Saturday (tomorrow I guess), at 2:00 central.
Meeting at Avery's Court on Vadima realm, Please join in, have fun, and meet all of the rest of the message board marauders.

You can change realms in game through the options tab, it looks like a cog, or gear in the menu that appears when you mouse over the top of the screen.

Commodore
May 31, 2009

Hey there! Welcome to the Message Boards! You're sure to have a great time here; we're a pretty friendly crew of pirates. Hope to see you out in the Spiral!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Paprika2215 on Mar 20, 2015 wrote:
Yo ho ho and a bottle o' Yum! Ne'er expected ta see this many replies, yarr!

Young cap'n Michael Sharp is a Swashbuckler, and still a newbie at his trade! For some unexplored reason, he has lost all knowledge of how to be a proper Swashbuckler. Odd, that. Anyhow...

I knew changing "realms" was possible, since I have also spent some time in good ol' Wizard101! That said, I have been unable to find out how to do so in this game... Or is that perhaps what those fancy technological portals are meant for? I laid eyes on one o' these doohickeys, though I didn't try to pass through...

If any o' ye mateys have the know-how, please kindly share it with this fellow pirate! Yo ho ho and a bottle of-- wait, I do believe I made that joke already. Yarr harrrrr!
Couldn't be easier to change realms. Just move your mouse to the top of the screen so the gear shows up and click it. Choose "options" (also a gear) and you'll see the options screen. Click on the world with the arrows over it and there you are: ready to pick a realm. The key gives you the security options, like requests to trade or friend requests or porting. The others are pretty self-explanatory, other than the star giving you a chance to see the credits for the game.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

hiya! and welcome to the message boards paprika2215! this is the perfect place to make friends and get help trust me you'll have an amazing time here if you ever need any help ill be glad to help you out!

Fearless talon lewis level 65

golden leo level 21 ( i think )

sean nightingale level 11