Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

current holiday celbration c-shop items.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Noticed there are no holiday mounts or ships offered currently. Any plans of any Christmas/new year mounts or ships being offered before holidays over? Halloween had the cool Halloween ship and some holiday clothing, no special Halloween mount I'm aware of unfortunately, would of been cool. But would also be cool to see something like a special Christmas/new year/holiday ship and mount offered at some point as well as some clothing holiday clothing maybe.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Give them some time, KI always has a charity mount for Christmas and maybe they'll bring back those from previous years The Noelephant and the Fa La La Llama.
There's also a snowflake eyepatch offered right now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Covenator1162 on Dec 5, 2014 wrote:
Noticed there are no holiday mounts or ships offered currently. Any plans of any Christmas/new year mounts or ships being offered before holidays over? Halloween had the cool Halloween ship and some holiday clothing, no special Halloween mount I'm aware of unfortunately, would of been cool. But would also be cool to see something like a special Christmas/new year/holiday ship and mount offered at some point as well as some clothing holiday clothing maybe.
There will be the new charity mount when they release it. Patience young dragonfly.

As to the clothing...........I would LOVE some Christmas outfits. Some caroler outfits in the Marleybone style and some plain ole Santa and elfish stuff.

Oh PLEASE let the girls wear a santa hat too Minus the beard of course

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
There are special Christmas mounts but there is usually a completely new one each year, the charity mount, I think the type of the mount depends on the charity KI supports.

I'd like to see something maybe like a Santa's Workshop themed ship or house, that would be so epic!!!!

Hope you all have a good holiday and have a Merry Christmas!(Think of a Skull with a Santa hat).

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Don't worry. As soon as the 12 days of the spiral comes we'll be seeing all of that stuff

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
More Holiday stuff is under way, to the crown shop. It would be cool to have a special ship to sail across the sky way. Just like the green mist of the Hunted Galloon, can't think of Christmas related name for a special ship with a special effect like a mystical ice blue aurora effect on the Holiday edition of the ship.That will bring some holiday cheers around the spiral.Plus other cool stuff,like gears,crown sales etc.

Hmm i wonder what will be the charity mount this time, a yak ? a celestial shark ? Well stay tuned to find out and check the crown shop for a new charity mount or a 1 day throw down for returning mounts from the previous years like the lama and the elephant.

Until then happy holidays.

Ensign
Apr 21, 2012
Maybe the charity ride will be a little RED WAGON!!

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Dec 7, 2014 wrote:
More Holiday stuff is under way, to the crown shop. It would be cool to have a special ship to sail across the sky way. Just like the green mist of the Hunted Galloon, can't think of Christmas related name for a special ship with a special effect like a mystical ice blue aurora effect on the Holiday edition of the ship.That will bring some holiday cheers around the spiral.Plus other cool stuff,like gears,crown sales etc.

Hmm i wonder what will be the charity mount this time, a yak ? a celestial shark ? Well stay tuned to find out and check the crown shop for a new charity mount or a 1 day throw down for returning mounts from the previous years like the lama and the elephant.

Until then happy holidays.
I know what the ship will be. Santa's Sleigh! Actually, now that I think about it that would be a good mount.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The Bah Humbug mount is out and in the Crown Shop. The 12 Days of Christmas has begun in the Spiral. Happy Holidays!