Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new holiday companion and pets

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
last year we gotten two new holiday companions. this year I will love to see a snow angel companion. she can look like seraph but have a holiday touch to her. I will also love to see odd pets. like a Christmas tree that hops or a walking gingerbread man pet. that will be cool

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I would love the Charlie Brown Christmas tree as a housing item. Snowman and reindeer pets would be fun. A train set for the tree and a gingerbread house as a special Christmas pack from Polaris with a skating rink and a penguin companion and sleigh mount.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Jun 13, 2014
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Great ideas! I would really love to see an abominable snowman/Yeti companion, like The Bumble from the classic "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" cartoon.

Maybe a reindeer mount with red and green, velvety jingle bells around it's neck -- it could be called the "Deer Santa Mount".

And how about a jack-in-the-box pet to surprise giggle-attack the enemy. And mini-igloos for our pets, to place around our houses. And a 'Crazy Uncle on a Stool' housing item, that laughs uncontrollably every time your pirate walks by it.

I also would like a fantastically outrageous, bright and fuzzy Christmas Sweater outfit (high armor of course), an elf hat with a candy cane on top (kind of like Peter Pan's hat), some red and white striped leggings...pirate-y ones of course, ARRGG! And some elf-like shoes with the curled up toes.

For weapons.....

maybe a high-powered Turkey Baster for Musketeers (called Sparquebaster), Carving Knife and a Fruitcake Shield for Privateers, Throwing Treetop Stars for Swashbucklers, hefty Turkey Leg Mace for Buccaneers and an Shepherd's Staff, powered by Eggnog for Witchdoctors.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Jack Harkness on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
Weeping Angel.
Don't blink.

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
PENGUIN COMPANION FOR 20,000 CROWNS :)

Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
Great ideas! I would really love to see an abominable snowman/Yeti companion, like The Bumble from the classic "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" cartoon.

Maybe a reindeer mount with red and green, velvety jingle bells around it's neck -- it could be called the "Deer Santa Mount".

And how about a jack-in-the-box pet to surprise giggle-attack the enemy. And mini-igloos for our pets, to place around our houses. And a 'Crazy Uncle on a Stool' housing item, that laughs uncontrollably every time your pirate walks by it.

I also would like a fantastically outrageous, bright and fuzzy Christmas Sweater outfit (high armor of course), an elf hat with a candy cane on top (kind of like Peter Pan's hat), some red and white striped leggings...pirate-y ones of course, ARRGG! And some elf-like shoes with the curled up toes.

For weapons.....

maybe a high-powered Turkey Baster for Musketeers (called Sparquebaster), Carving Knife and a Fruitcake Shield for Privateers, Throwing Treetop Stars for Swashbucklers, hefty Turkey Leg Mace for Buccaneers and an Shepherd's Staff, powered by Eggnog for Witchdoctors.
I really love your creative ideals. I love how you put a lot of thought into it!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
WitchDoctor Webb on Oct 19, 2014 wrote:
I really love your creative ideals. I love how you put a lot of thought into it!
Why thank you Scarlet! Sometimes my brain does work and sometimes a bit too much, but I am surely quite a fan of details! Thanks again! And by the way I really like that gingerbread man pet.....that I could really see in the game around the holidays.