Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buying from Crown Shop

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 17, 2013
It would make a lot of sense if we were able to choose the item's level when buying from the crown shop, just like when a bundle pack is activated.

For example, I bought the 'Cutthroat Bundle' and chose the pirate ship's level along with the ship equipment that it came with to require nautical level 60. The bundle did not come with an item for the ship's armor, sail, and rudder. In the crown shop the highest level for a pirate origin ship item is 4, in the game it's 12.

It would be better if we were allowed to first select an item and then the level we wanted to receive it in, instead of having pre-selected levels assigned to them in the crown shop.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
And, if the item we wanted was above our Pirate's Level or Nautical Level (depending on the item), we would have to wait to get the item till our Pirate was at the appropriate level.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Aug 20, 2014 wrote:
And, if the item we wanted was above our Pirate's Level or Nautical Level (depending on the item), we would have to wait to get the item till our Pirate was at the appropriate level.
That would prevent us from taking advantage of sales to have things purchased and waiting for our pirates to grow into. I still have ships I bought when on sale sitting on dry dock waiting to grow those Chrissys into them.